Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go Todd, just for you bro. Now you can say, white trash at it's finest :thumbup

stormshelter

Wedding Reception

Weather station

Lawnmower

Horse shoes

Guest Bedrooms

Gingerbread House

BBQ

bass boat

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
:thumbup

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
What's wrong with my storm shelter??? In the summer we roll up the winders and the young'un's can go swimmin---- Fog

·
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gearrat said:
sway you been out in rio linda again :histerica :histerica
:rofl: :rofl: No, but my girlfriend did have a do a few shifts at the fire dept there.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Ive seen them all, cept for the storm shelter, thats pretty damn cool!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sway said:
Guest Bedrooms
This was the same scene at my brother's house last year at a family gathering. My wife and I opted for a hotel room.

·
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I thought it was the same. Maybe if you're a redneck, you hate to be called white trash?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
i am a redneck, i do hate being called white trash, i think anyone would hate that. rednecks have junk laying around and they find ways to use it to their benefit. they have jobs and contribute to the community in some way. white trash are just poor, lazy, dont do shit with their lives and their house looks like a dump. they do nothing but bitch and whine about how poor they are, how bad their life is, and dont do nothing about but bitch. they dont contribute anything but junk and become an eyesore.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.