Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,223 Posts
What made you so special? I been kickin' around here for decades.
Seriously though... you sign up at the new Ford Bronco site or something?

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all. No, I didn’t sign up but I bought a 2016 GT Stang and some other Fords along the way. They just want my $$$$.

Oh, twice my wife.....she’s a scammer coupon queen...got a Lincoln Mk something for a week. As a “test drive”. She had to leave her Lexus at the dealer. I tore the heck outta that thing.

But no, I don’t sign up for stuff.
I’m sure some members will receive them....maybe our mail person is just fast...gotta be in this heat and humidity!

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,549 Posts
@BroncMom,
Since you’re a special member here, guys: you’d agree...PM your addy and pick a color. I’ll also repurpose the envelope!!!
😂😂😂 Like short bus special? The lil tard in the back row playing catch up kinda special? 😂😂😂

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,223 Posts

And folks wonder why chivalry is nearly dead. ;)

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,549 Posts

And folks wonder why chivalry is nearly dead. ;)
😂😂😂
Seriously tho... I've never taken compliments well... But I love a good ole fashioned gentleman and taught both my boys chivalry.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@BroncMom @BikerPepe`
I’m the tard in the back, or, better said, used to be. Then I “grew” up and am now “in the front row”!!!

Ford is like all my exes....
It’s “what have you done for me lately”. Unless you’ve recently purchased or leased a car....their true colors come out...like my exes!

Edit: above applies to all stealerships and makes

·
Forward Some Money
5,025 Posts
Hi all. No, I didn’t sign up but I bought a 2016 GT Stang and some other Fords along the way. They just want my $$$$.

Oh, twice my wife.....she’s a scammer coupon queen...got a Lincoln Mk something for a week. As a “test drive”. She had to leave her Lexus at the dealer. I tore the heck outta that thing.

But no, I don’t sign up for stuff.
I’m sure some members will receive them....maybe our mail person is just fast...gotta be in this heat and humidity!
If buying a new car was the trigger, they missed me - unless there was a sales price threshhold.
I bought 2106 Flex which wasn't a bargain; a crapload (thou$$ands) of NOS Ford parts from the dealership (local and distant) ; I have an '89 and a "66"......bought a new RUV on a 2018 Ford cab chassis.......and no fkn stickers for me.
Matter of fkn fact......I have 8 Fords sitting in my driveway and not one "other".
Them sons-a-bitches!! lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow....I swear I didn’t sign up for anything. The GT is my son’s college grad present.

Years back I had a ‘00 F150. Had the “extended warranty” I purchased when new. 5 yrs in the water pump blew. Took it to local Ford to replace under warranty and also take care of the cruise control recall that would light the brake master on fire.

Anyways, they tried to rip me off and claimed additional work not “covered”. Took it to a freaking Subaru dealer a bud was service manager. They fixed it....pump. No additional work needed, as told by Ford dealer.

Dealer (F) did do recall and I had to pay the diagnostic fee since I turned down the pump and “other crap” not warranted.

Needlessly to say, corporate did good to me...refunded all costs and “red flagged” their dealer.

They’ve been really nice since

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
If buying a new car was the trigger, they missed me - unless there was a sales price threshhold.
I bought 2106 Flex which wasn't a bargain; a crapload (thou$$ands) of NOS Ford parts from the dealership (local and distant) ; I have an '89 and a "66"......bought a new RUV on a 2018 Ford cab chassis.......and no fkn stickers for me.
Matter of fkn fact......I have 8 Fords sitting in my driveway and not one "other".
Them sons-a-bitches!! lol
I didn't get any stickers either and I buy a new F150 every 2.5 - 3 years. I just bought a 2020 a few months ago.
I really don't care if I get any or not. I'd just stick them on my beer fridge out in the garage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts