Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I think you have that about right. There might have been two illegitimate Trump votes and 3 million illegitimate votes in Cali alone. Don't worry though the demtards will make all of those legit if they get in. Hell we now have to have a REAL ID to get on a plane to travel inside the U.S. but the frickin insane left says it's unconstitutional to require an I.D. to vote. Freaking morons....If Trump wins in November as he is likely to do you can bet your bronco that all this $h!t will keep right on happening. The swinging lefties will be paying to raise all kinds of hell. There will be people trying to get a war started, there will be more spying under false pretenses, there will be more diseases breaking out, there will be rioting and there will be an absolute fight in the government to prevent Trump from accomplishing anything that could be seen as a positive. AND it will all be Trumps fault.
Swamp

·
Registered
645 Posts
I am a huge advocate in equality of all races. As a Christian I cannot see where God condones treating people different because of their race, "Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;". God loves all races and so should we. WTS I firmly believe the BLM organization is more concerned about change of government than the well being of Black people. It make me sick to see people being manipulated and used by anarchist that could really care less about their cause. Somewhere down the road I feel this could backfire on blacks and those that have used them will kick them to the side as they do others when they have no further use of them

21 - 23 of 23 Posts