Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year all. I am in the surveying business and the real estate market sucks in FL, so money is tight. I didn't think Santa was coming this year, but my boys woke me up on Christmas Day and was I suprised. My lady got in my computer and found my part list for my overhaul. Under the tree for me:
All new window guides
new passenger vent window kit
complete power door lock rebuild kit
optima red top battery
new heavy duty starter selinoid
painless cable kit
painless spike protector
new slotted and drilled rotors, and all the hardware to do a complete brake rebuild
and to top it off, a new set of shoes and treads

what a chick she is. Thank god 4 divorce or i would have never found her.
Hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as me.;)

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
WOW. I was happy to get a ladder and an air compressor outta my GF. Sounds like a woman to keep around.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked her to marry me 3 years ago, and I am positive she is the right one for me. Top it all off, she drinks beer!!!!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Damn not bad. My new GF is great, she loves wheelin, wants a jeep or sami (im steering toward sami), and is always asking me when the next trip is. Not to mention easy going and doesnt bitch like my last GF was.

Anyway, yes, she got me a kick ass camping kit and made sure the tub it was in fit in the cage of my new bronco. She even wants to ride in a bronco with 4 colors. kick ass.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Wow that's awesome man. Last year for V-day/My birthday she gave me my F350 brake upgrade (rear wheel cylinders and brake booster/new master cylinder). For Christmas money was a little tight but I got a bunch of camping/truck stuff from her parents that she suggested.

A few of the reasons, relevant to this group, why I am marrying her.
She drives a jeep which she offroads, on her own, and wants to upgrade (lift, etc).
She knows how to and enjoys shooting.
She drinks beer, but is starting to switch to wine because it's better for you.
She is a certified personal trainer so she can keep us both healthy but doesn't harass me about being as healthy or as fit as she is.
She knows Judo.
She calls herself "The Beer Wench" and likes getting people drinks.
She plays video games and uses the name "TheGirl" so it says "TheGirl killed you".
And last but not least, one of her fantasies is to do it in the Bronco.

Sorry, now I'm just bragging. :goodfinge

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Wow that's awesome man. Last year for V-day/My birthday she gave me my F350 brake upgrade (rear wheel cylinders and brake booster/new master cylinder). For Christmas money was a little tight but I got a bunch of camping/truck stuff from her parents that she suggested.

A few of the reasons, relevant to this group, why I am marrying her.
She drives a jeep which she offroads, on her own, and wants to upgrade (lift, etc).
She knows how to and enjoys shooting.
She drinks beer, but is starting to switch to wine because it's better for you.
She is a certified personal trainer so she can keep us both healthy but doesn't harass me about being as healthy or as fit as she is.
She knows Judo.
She calls herself "The Beer Wench" and likes getting people drinks.
She plays video games and uses the name "TheGirl" so it says "TheGirl killed you".
And last but not least, one of her fantasies is to do it in the Bronco.

Sorry, now I'm just bragging. :goodfinge
Why has this not happened???

My girl has always been a whiskey girl. Loves turkey, but recently has been drinking all of my crown.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Every time we've gone camping it has been with a group of our friends in close proximity not to mention the top has always been off the Bronco when we are camping. Don't worry, we'll inaugurate it at some point.

·
I'm stuck :)
724 Posts
love at early age?

so my girl loves to wheel... let her take the bronco out and it was pretty damn fun... loves to camp fish and hunt. doesnt complain when i make her play dog even!! some of the shit we hunt in is thick. loves ride in the back when the tops off in a bikini, plays video games, and wants to be a doctor and has the hookup for the job! she says when she is a doctor i can spend all day out on the new boat shes gonna buy me! shit what else could a guy like me ask for!?!?!:thumbup:thumbup this really has nothing to do with christmas but i figured since were sharing id put in my .02

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
I can relate, my wife is very supportive when it comes to the Bronco.

So far she :
found my current Bronco
bought the lift kit for Christmas
encouraged me to buy bigger tires and paid for half
suggested I put a cage in it
tells me of Broncos and other trucks she sees for sale

Non-Bronco related- when I said I was in the mood to buy a new gun she said "let's go to Target World and see what they have"

She will no longer drive a car and a month after we got her PSD Excursion she wanted to lift it, so now it sits on 4" and 35's.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
my wife bought me some accessories for my hi-lift and removable side view mirrors for when my doors come off. i'll admit, i did put the parts catalog under her pillow a few weeks before christmas.:rofl:

we have an investment property in south FL, 69tunes, we've been really hurt by the way the market has been tanking there lately also. i am keeping my fingers crossed that things get better in 2008.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have 15-16 trucks at my house. That's all i need to say.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I got a MSD Pro-billet Dizzy for christmas from my g/f. I think she's a keeper.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'll brag.Told the bride I did not know what I was going to do w/few hundred lps at Moms house after estate is settled.
Santa leaves me a usb turn table under the tree. Wife tells me bring stuff home and she will download it all into comp and burn me cds.
Tells me this while I'm wearing new jersey & taking pics of kids w/new cell as they unwrap my ps3.
I'm spoiled...:chili:

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
my g/f hasn't gotten me anything for x-mas yet, hasn't had the money. works at lowe's, been there for about 2 years and they don't pay her worth crap. i told her not to worry about it cause i have her and her kids now. been with her since august.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
My wife got me a Rough Country 4" lift kit for Christmas. I will have it installed, hopefully by this afternoon. Yeap, she's a keeper.

·
Registered
404 Posts
While my wife didn't get me anything for Christmas this year.... she has bought me some pretty goood things in the past (not for christmas, but just because I'm the man!).... Lets see.... She bought me a... new 97 RM250 in 97... then she bought me a new 03 RM250 in 03, then she bought me a 76 Kaw 900 year before last..... and my 94 Lightning the year before that...... granted she's using my money, but hey it's the thought that counts......

Plus she lets me go to some crazy guys Island every year to watch a bunch of drunks burn a pig....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts