Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be willing to take a 13 year old wheeling with a couple of bronco guys? I really would like to go. I am in the Northeast part of PA.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol probably not. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone else?

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
drexelsteve said:
your parents would go for that?
Make him sign a waiver and permission slip, just like school.

Seriuosly Cham, that's an awfully tall order to fill, especially in this lawyer happy world.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
What do you mean a bunch of men taking a 13 yr old boy into the woods for the weekend? I asked the Pastor at my local church about it, and he said it was OK, in fact he is gonna buy a bronco now

:D

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Accessory Man said:
What do you mean a bunch of men taking a 13 yr old boy into the woods for the weekend? I asked the Pastor at my local church about it, and he said it was OK, in fact he is gonna buy a bronco now

:lolup u sick fawker

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Accessory Man said:

I hope you're not Catholic:goodfinge

·
Registered
677 Posts
Accessory Man said:

thats just plain foul and wrong and distirbing.

seriously though dude your parents have no problems with this????????????

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, im thinking if my dad came along too, he wouldnt have a problem w/ it

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, i would ask him if we could do that, but him and my step mom are into the whole horse thing and that is where like all their money goes

·
Registered
677 Posts
thats way i'm glad i actually got my old man into it thats why he picked up the 250. no if i could only get him off my back about running a 6 banger.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
chambiec1 said:
well, i would ask him if we could do that, but him and my step mom are into the whole horse thing and that is where like all their money goes
A Bronco is a horse.:shrug

Ask him, he might surprise you.

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Tell him the bronco can tow the horse trailer. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts