Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I passed the same model and color bronco as in your avatar a few years ago on the highway in there, near Austrian border

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from Siberia

Hi Samushev,

get in touch with user named Remco!
he is from Slovakia and he is planning a trip to Siberia in May.

As far as i know, he is heading along the transsiberian railway thru the road of bones to Ojmjakon or something like that

·
Registered
39 Posts
Can all the Europeans update this part of the forum and introduce , or reintroduce themselves as it seems very out of date ? There are a lot of Broncos for sale on the different European websites so we should have a few existing and potential new members . I look forward to hearing from you all?

I'm from Kent in the South of England (soon to move to Spain )

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys,

I´m still from southwest Germany. The state is called Baden-uerttemberg and I´m about 50 kilometers north of the capitol Stuttgart.

How about a European meeting???

Is there anybody from Prague / Czech Republik?

See you....

Ronny

·
Registered
118 Posts
I passed the same model and color bronco as in your avatar a few years ago on the highway in there, near Austrian border
Hey @maro, maybe that was me... at that time my bronco could still be on the streets before I started with the restoration

Im from germany, still searching for a bronco last model. im gonna look at one tomorrow wish me luck ;)

@nicoteen so you bought the bronco? Where from germany you are?

Hi, I’m a new member, from Norway

Mats
Welcome Mats!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts