Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just saw part of the preview the other day. I plan to see it. Looks like one movie I wouldn't mind paying to see

·
Addicted to Junk
10,393 Posts
Not me. I dont pay them Hollywood dipshits one dime, until I watch it on tv.

I especially "enjoy" the preview where they say it's an untold story. Um no, many many people know that story, sorry.

I will say though its refreshing to see them make a movie not involving the 13th remake of spiderman or some other stupid ass superhero. Or terminator 27 with 175 year old Arnold.

·
Foolsize Member
1,524 Posts
I'll probably wait a few days to let the crowds die down. Its always been one of my favorite stories

James may told it the best on the grand tour:

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
I've seen the commercials, and I suspected Damon might be Shelby. I went to IMDB and confirmed this. I also saw that Alex Gurney plays his dad Dan Gurney. That's kinda cool.

But I won't pay big dollars to see it either.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear y'all about Hollywood and money. I reserve theatre time only for stuff worth seein' huge. Speaking of, headed to see the new Midway movie....

·
Addicted to Junk
10,393 Posts
It's been so long since I've stepped foot in a theater, I cant tell you the last movie I saw there was. Actually, now that I think about it, it was one of the later Harry Twatter movies with my GF down in Albuquerque. Let's see, that woulda been summer of '11 I believe.

Matt Damon... from Eurotrip?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tickets went on sale last week. Ordered up a pair for opening night. I have high hopes this is a movie that needs to be seen on a big screen.

It's like the best era for road racing: Formula 1, Endurance, Can-Am, Trans Am... outrageous power, swooping aerodynamics and stone cold courages drivers - what's not to like?

Porsche 904/906/908's, Ferrari P4/5's, Ford GT40's - oh my!

EDIT: Add picture...

·
Low Buck Bum
3,489 Posts
I think it's going to be worth the money to see it in the theater, but I love car movies in surround sound! I'm not a huge Matt Damon fan, but I'm willing to overlook his personal politics if he can play a good character. I didn't know that about Dan Gurney's kid, that makes it all the more special, in my opinion.

Maybe I can take my daughter, do a Dad/Kiddo movie thing that doesn't involve animation or other silly schtick.

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
I did done broke it
2,240 Posts
Seein' it tomorrow AM with some buddies as a late bday celebration

Not me. I dont pay them Hollywood dipshits one dime, until I watch it on tv.
Ok, boomer.

But really, the broken logic of some of y'all blow my mind

·
Addicted to Junk
10,393 Posts
Ok, boomer.

But really, the broken logic of some of y'all blow my mind
Broken logic eh? I should probably take that as an insult.

I have the right to not support who I see fit. You dont have the right to insult someone on this forum. If you dont like my logic, don't comment on it, and I wont comment on yours.

·
Registered
424 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts