Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this thru myspace from Hank....Wish I was in the south Id be there...

I am looking for 50 to 60 people to come be part of a video we are shooting on march 29th and 30th.The theme is COME GET STCK IN THE MUD WITH HANK III.
So, I am wanting to get some bad ass 4 x 4's rounded up that don't mind gettin dirty and pulled out by a tractor if they get stuck. Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!.
It's gonna be pretty laid back. We're gonna have a mud pit in the middle of a 50 acre field, a flatbead trailer, a bonfire and whichever Hellbilly's show up.
The location is gonna be on the Mississippi and Lousiana border. For those who are serious about coming to the shoot, email me at [email protected].
I will send you a wavier that you will need to sign if you want to show up and be part of the video.
I will also provide you with the best towns to stay in for hotels and give you the exact location so you can start planning your route.

Serious inquires only to respond [email protected]

RESPECTS

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
**** my ford isn't running. I would take my stock chevy haha. I want to be in it!!!

·
Registered
13,876 Posts
I would do it if I lived a tad bit closer...and if only the bronco started. Maybe I will get RJ to go with his Jeep.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
I would love to do it if it was a little farther in date.

Going to see Rodney Carrington that weekend. :thumbup

·
Registered
111 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
447 Posts
Who is Hank III? Is that Hank Williams grandson? Never heard of him but I am ancient. I listened to Hank I and Hank II but never heard of III.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Who is Hank III? Is that Hank Williams grandson? Never heard of him but I am ancient. I listened to Hank I and Hank II but never heard of III.
yes you are correct, hes not as well known. He definately does his own thing and country music radio doesn't get it so we don't get it (on nashville radio)

I get him in Texas though!!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts