Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got stuck twice but i love it...can't live with out.... I just need a winch or pulling buddy because i think my dad is getting tired of pulling me out with the tractor. Can't decide wheather i am putting money into 35" M/t's or a winch....i know the winch will almost always get me out where as the tires will just help me bury myself more.
:beer All i have to say though is at least a Chebbie didn't pull me out just a Massey-Ferguson

http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=96503
Here you can see i need to fix my 1/4" i-beam bumper....(i usally use whatever is laying around the house.)

http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=96503

This is a partial shot of the mud hole.

http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=96504

i posted the links because when i hit the image button it didn't like me

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i know ....sniff sniff. i have a killer set of 33's that came on the truck but they aren't really a set since they are 3 differnet kinds..lol so i can't install them...prolly wouldn't be a prob in the mud but i already fixed the 4wd once ..... my plan was to get 33 x 9.5's BFG M/T's to fit on the stock spoke rims i have....

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
get fatter ........... 33x12.5's

trust me if that's all you're gonna do for a while ... you'll thank me after you actually drive THROUGH that shit you posted a picture of :thumbup

·
Registered
95 Posts
U should buy my tires :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
400 obo and you pick them up:toothless

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its way out in hick land.....its in the middle between St. Joe and kalamazoo....its nice because at the back of our property there is a swamp on each corner...

The only prob with runnin wider tires is money:cry :cry

but if i get this job where i am an intern at then i might be on the right track and will have bigger tires...i am trying to convince my momma to buy me the 60" hi lift jack with the off road kit so i can replace my bent, unusable come alongs..but she says i told her all i wanted for x-mas was the 351w she just bought me.. :shrug
I can't beleive i would ever say something like that..:D ...my improvements can't come fast enough...:beer

thanks for postin the pics....some reason they worked in the other forums but not here:)

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why does superford have so many probs????

yea my parents are great :D

hopefully they read this then maybe i will get more stuff. :thumbup

edit:::::: could i possibly get 33x12.5 mounted on the stock 15x8 spoke rims. My moms 87 f150 has the same rims except they have 30x9.5s mounted on them....if that sounds clear as mud :shrug

i would like to get 35's on there with my crappy 3 inch body lify but i think i tmight rub when it articulates but i don't articulate much in mud it just sinks..hehe

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
80Bronco used to run 35's under his 3" body lift, and i never saw him have any problems. Tires came real close to rubbing a few times, but he never managed to hit anything. Another buddy of mine ran 35's under his 86 f150 (w/ a 3" b.l.), and all he had to was cut off that nub of fender that hangs down behind the stock front bumper.
Oh, and yes you can run 35s on your 15*8 rims :D

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh yeah i got the nutz...already chopped some of it off when i put on the pu$$y warn fender flares...i would just cut along that lower body lines then get some thin rubber to reline the wheel wells with...plus i have a torch, a 10# sledge, and a wire welder what else do i need. :smash :smash :rockon :rockon :toothless

i have the crappy 3 inch body lift so i think 35s would fit but articulating or hauling wood might cause a prob without hacking....but i want to stay low and nothing bigger than 35's till i get dana 60's F/R which will be long ways away..because i will buy a winch first...hehe

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i found some dunlops m/t 35" for 105 a piece but the bf m/t are 156...yikes i am cheap....plus the tires are going to see alot of trail and highway miles right now so i might buy the dunlops

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh...that nub has been long gone....after i put my new bumper on i was testing how hard i could hit a tree and see if the bumper was good...dooohh i forgot i just tack welded the one side...bye bye numb....just took the torch and cut off what was left off both of them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts