Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Why do you want to see my
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess Pepe is the winner since no one else can post in No one is ever going to win thread.

Can someone explain to me what I missed?

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
I guess Pepe is the winner since no one else can post in No one is ever going to win thread.

Someone crossed the line with full frontal nudity..........nuff said

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,097 Posts

Now Red will be the winner. ...... lol

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Now Red will be the winner. ...... lol
I'd say Pepe wins. There is no place in the "rules" that say a mod or admin can't be the last poster. So suck it up Nut and pay..............:goodfinge

"Then there are the rules, no making additional rules, no cheating, no contracts between other members, no "everyone posting below this reverts the win back to me" the winner is the FIRST person to have a 144hour gap between his (or her) post and the next post in this thread. No posts in other threads count, all posts making an entry MUST be made in this thread! Keep this thread clean of foul language to, that can get you tossed from the game. Not that I care I am just making up rules to be an ass"

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,689 Posts
Red can have it. :rolleyes:

digger's spot on and everyone knew it was coming. :shrug

as for the MB thread... just started to get too ugly and nobody was going to change anyone else's mind there. when members start calling each other names and can't "discuss" a topic any more, it's time to shut it down before we have to start banning folks. hopefully they'll all let it go.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Well if Ironturd could get vacation time for being stupid.................that post was like a Turd post on steroids! Just say'in :doh0715:

·
Registered
9,834 Posts
So is this the new no one will ever win thread? or will we be getting another "official" one?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You are certainly entitled to your opinion DD, but I personally despise losing a fun thread for a stupid act. I know rules are rules heard it all before. Delete the post, punish-warn the offender and all others then move on. That's what grown-ups are suppose to be able to do. This carries that if one screws up we all pay the price. The M.B. thread I get it, this I don't IMHO

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
You are certainly entitled to your opinion DD, but I personally despise losing a fun thread for a stupid act. I know rules are rules heard it all before. Delete the post, punish-warn the offender and all others then move on. That's what grown-ups are suppose to be able to do. This carries that if one screws up we all pay the price. The M.B. thread I get it, this I don't IMHO
I didn't say lock it.(that's above my pay grade) I just put "IBTL" because I knew once the mods saw it .........it was over. That thread was always "on the edge" lately.As far as what finished it off................there's a place for "that" in the members forum.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,689 Posts
I certainly understand your frustration tnt but the point of closing a thread for stupid shit like that is basically that you guys, as "grown-ups"... shouldn't need to be baby-sat. Patrol yourselves and each other. Make sure nobody crosses the line and everything will be fine. Like DD said... that thread's been walking the line for a long time but nobody said anything to keep it safe.

Someone crosses the line, the post gets deleted, the user gets warned/infraction or banned and nobody else is any wiser for it. Then the questions come (like this thread itself) and everybody thinks mods/admins are the bad guys. That shit gets old.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
I'm going to start it........What should we do to the offender!!!

How about we run with this............could be interesting.

·
Why do you want to see my
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone crosses the line, the post gets deleted, the user gets warned/infraction or banned and nobody else is any wiser for it. Then the questions come (like this thread itself) and everybody thinks mods/admins are the bad guys. That shit gets old.
I didn't mean to open this thread to make the admins sound like the bad guys. I hope you don't think that's why I did. I respect the job you have here and think you're doing an excellent job.

I knew that last thread was walking a fine line and was just wondering what I missed. I was working nights this week and couldn't get on here as often. I knew it was going to get closed sooner or later. But just like a little kid, I didn't want to miss out on the 'nudey' pics. But I did anyway.:banghead

As far as the MB thread, it was just getting too ridiculous. It was giving me a headache just reading some of the comments.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I'm not pointing fingers here or sayin anyone is a pr!ck (other than the offender who will be forgiven) I guess what I'm really sayin, I hate group punishment when there is one offender. The M.B. thread I get, that was a circle jerk. When did walking the line become an offense, I've been doing that my whole life! Crossing the line as this person did is when the offense takes place.

? who put the NSFW on the thread without warning it was still an open forum thread. That may have been a mistake, dunno. I'm as guilty as anybody but more and more threads are becoming picture or gifs for there comments. This type of communication can be interpreted differently from person to person. Let's just say 88 sees a set of boobs on every post. Any who have a great weekend :goodfinge:beer

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,097 Posts
but nobody said anything to keep it safe.
I did........I mentioned about NWS back in May. I was at work browsing it and seen some things that could of got me fired.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Ok.It's done and over.Threads closed.........who cares. Silly game that got carried away.Now back to the punishment for being STUPID!

1 - 20 of 140 Posts