Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She runs!! We did it!!

You should have seen what happened to my friends pants before we hooked up this extra (destined for the Caprice) gauge to see the pressure!! LOL

Clean install, except for the water spots that I guess the camera can only see!

After fixing the second of 3 coolant problems...

engine running... fan is flattening out thats how I know lol

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Show quality???

You can be honest lol:toothless

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
yeah .. show me the MUD HOLE! :p

Very nice Bro .. I bet you are happy as shit ... lotsa hours paying off now ... looks great :toothless

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya the owner (my roomate) is very happy with his 18 month project that only really kicked off 3 weeks ago when we got most of the parts.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
oh fuk ... see how little I was paying attention ... I thought that was YOUR rig .... fuk man .. I need another drink ............. :shrug

sorry dude .. i couldn't give a shit about that ride .. I was thinking of you and yours :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
Very nice work. As for show quality? Not best of show at a 1000 car gathering but, its nothing that will get laughed at.

btw thats a big ass drill to be useing to prime it.....

·
0 Posts
spec****intacular,

I dig it. That sucker must run like a raped ape.

good work, looks purty :D

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tunedup said:
btw thats a big ass drill to be useing to prime it.....
LOL ya my 1/2 doesnt quite have the power to spin it without boggin down and still put out 50PSI. He went and rented the biggest drill they had at the same place he picked up the cherry picker.

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damager said:
sorry dude .. i couldn't give a shit about that ride .. I was thinking of you and yours :p
Ahh dont worry.. I do.... I havent worked a lick on my truck since we were putting in the pistons about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Glad this thing finally runs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts