Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys would get a kick outta this blunder. I was coming home from school and was a little irritated cuz my truck hasn't been running right, I have to keep the idle up to keep it from dying. I'm coming up my driveway, using a little throttle to keep from dying and hit a patch of ice hidden under the snow and that was it. Over I went. Here are a we pics.

Hope you got a good laugh.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
pics no worky

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I fixed them now :banghead

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
well... that's one way to test the flex on the TTB... :shrug

:D

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
wow, how did you get it unstuck? looks like it would be an interesting ride, nice pics

wes

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We pulled back until the tire was against the wall. Jacked it up with a floor jack. Cut the wheel perpendicular to the wall, forgot to do this before pulling backward first time :banghead , then lowered the tire onto the wall and pulled it the rest of the way with my dad's f-150.

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Must have sucked out in the snow. Could have been worse though.

·
Banned
470 Posts
What the hell kind of driveway do you have?

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
no snow? ew ew ew.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its 500ft long and weeves through wetlands so we had to put the bridge thing in so the stream can still flow without flooding things. The other side is cracked because a guy in an 18 wheeler dump trailer attempted to cross it and kinda did the same thing i did.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, I haven't got a chance to throw those on yet Dustin. Been too busy fixing all the little bugs. Now I can't decide if I wanna put them on the 84 or the 86. They look good on the basement floor though. :cry

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Dude you are supposed to 5-O grind that curb with a skateboard.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts