Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know I haven't been around in forever. I'd guess most of you reading this are wondering who the hell I am... if you can find any OLD time members they might tell ya that I might know a little about Broncos, and yes I hate TTB.....but here's the deal:

There's a lathe around Dallas I'd love to pick up. It needs to go from where it's at ASAP. There is equipment to load it where it's at.

There's no way I can get down there w my trailer for 2-3 weeks. I'm sure it'll sell soon. I can handle pmt, but I need someone to pick it up for me, store it briefly for me.........and ideally said person needs to have access to a nice forklift or bridge crane to move it from their trailer to my trailer.

This is asking a lot! Figure the lathe is around 5 to 6000 lbs. I also have to take a leap of faith and trust the person doing this for me, but if you're an FSB member that's a good start!

I can pay a couple hundred for your time, but no more..... so basically someone would have to do this 'cause they want to help a fellow gearhead.

As for me........the poor Bronco's been sitting for over two years. It has a dead Optima and a flat MTR. Someday I intend to resurrect it, just been really busy with other stuff. Someday I might finish my Ranger build, too. I've been going to school for machine shop and working as a machinist right now. Had back surgery this summer, feeling much better from that.... it's nice to not be in constant pain.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
holy moly its keith. Seems like you and Dave both just dropped off.

But anyways I wish i could help ya.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Damn, haven't seen you post in years.

Tell you what, I'll get your lathe if you'll perform an SAS and 10.25 swap on my Bronco. :toothless

It's a damn shame this just came up; I just got busy again. I fill all you requirments (big shop, backhoe, etc.), but I'm currently planting trees from dawn till dusk...(and could really use a new tranny/R/A mount crossmember) Really wish I could help you out bud, sorry...

·
Registered
318 Posts
man i wish i could help ya out but i just came back to washington for school and wont be back for a couple of months. sorry i cant help. good luck:beer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts