Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I deep fried a couple turkeys over the summer, I have to cook tomorrow :banghead It wouldn't be so bad if every damn holiday,birthday, etc..... wasn't held at my house already. Not to mention people "dropping by" in the summer and happening to have their bathing suits with them for the pool.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
yes I know the feeling as well I deep fry the turkey as well and the whole family comes to my house for the family get togeathers

·
Registered
506 Posts
F*ck cooking. I am washing down a bag of lays with a 40 of pabst. That's how I give thanks.:thumbup

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I've been doing all the cooking lately. I don't mind it, since I've always liked cooking, except for when Kris tries to help in the kitchen. It's too small as it is, anymore than one person in there, and there's no room to move around. I was hoping to fry our first turkey this year, but her parentst can't be here, so we're going to do it for the christmas dinner

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not the cooking part that bugs me, I've been cooking since the third grade. It's the self invitations that frosts my cookies. I usually do all the cooking on weekends, to give Tracy a break. I'll let her sleep on Saturday mornings,so there are two breakfast shifts, one for the kids and one for her, I make a killer omlette( if I do say so myself.)

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
hell I wouldn't mind people coming over as long as they brought something as well if not then give them the:thehand then :lowblow

·
Registered
748 Posts
davids78bronco said:
I've been doing all the cooking lately. I don't mind it, since I've always liked cooking, except for when Kris tries to help in the kitchen. It's too small as it is, anymore than one person in there, and there's no room to move around. I was hoping to fry our first turkey this year, but her parentst can't be here, so we're going to do it for the christmas dinner
Any of your recipes involve a BernzOmatic torch?... :toothless

:goodfinge

·
Registered
769 Posts
we going out to a thanksgiving buffet and a resturant for a change, every year we always ate at my grandmammy's or our house

·
Registered
787 Posts
Anyone know how to cook a turkey in a George Foreman grill? :shrug

If not I'll just nuke the shit out of it.

:toothless

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
ValkariaKid said:
Anyone know how to cook a turkey in a George Foreman grill? :shrug

If not I'll just nuke the shit out of it.

:toothless
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :smash

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
GearHead said:
moms smoking a turkey.

Mmm, omg, one year at the hunting camp a guy had a smoked turkey. Its soooo good. I wish I could find someone else to smoke one. :(

I've got a turkey in the oven now. My brother, his woman and her mama are all coming over. My mom and dad are gone for the week.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Our Cooking and entertainment Plans

11 samples of Boars Head deli meats, cheese and crackers
Bottle of Cab and 3 Different dark beers

Prime Rib, Cheddar Baked Potatoes, Green Beans and Pop Overs

NY Cheese Cake w/blueberry sauce, Chocolate Pecan Pie and Raspberry Pie

Tickets to the company suite at Conseco Field House for the Pacers and Knicks game later this evening.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts