Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to the Baja 250 in San Felipe Mar.14 & 15? I'll be there for sure supporting the Moss Brothers racing class 3. Anybody else going down for it? I can't wait. I love that place.:chili:

·
Registered
809 Posts
i won't be going to baja until the 1000 with team VW and the new TT!!!

even though sf is my favorite of all the baja races, the shrimp tacos on the beach during tech makes the race worth the drive.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I will be there all week starting on fri the 7th. i will be with our class1.com team racing what ever the 2nd half of the course is. If any one can make it the weekend of the 8/9 we will be prunning with our teams 2 broncos. the rest of the week will be in the fourseaters. pm for more info
<<<<<<<<<<keep your eyes open for this beast(class1racing.com on the side)

·
Registered
118 Posts
LEAVING EARLY FOR SF. I WILL TRY AND POST HERE OR RDC WHEN I GET DOWN THERE. WE WILL BE TESTING THE 1 CAR ON FRI AND PRERUNNING STARTING SAT. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU OUT THERE.
RED 4 SEATER CLASS1 AND BLUE BRONCO WHITE HOOD

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck and stay safe but have fun too. I won't be down until Friday 3/13 for contengency and tech. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be in the white Bronco in my avatar.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I will be going down on Thursday 12th, I am staying at the Baja Palms Hotel north of town. I will be towing the Bronco behind my GMC 2500 crew cab.Both have "GUN-IT Racing" on the window visors. Stop me and say hello. I will be helping the Trophy Truck #84 Vanderwey team.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Whos going to SF

Breakthru. I hope to collect my Bronco Tomorrow. Barring another setback it will be on the course this weekend. Look for the long WB Bronco and give me a shout. Same white color, and same kinky antenna protector. 2 Red gas cans on the back bumper. 3 Hellas on front.

I will try to keep up with the Bluwood 4 seater?? It is already in my garage.
Paul;):chili:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Paul,

What size tires are you rolling on that Limo Bronco? Can't wait to see it. Take some pics please.

Chris

·
Registered
754 Posts
I stayed with 33s. Reason is the 96 hs lots of stuff mounted on the fender liner. Then with no body lift the heater box would need a mod. Of course the 33s are 1" closer to the ground which improves cornering. Then I have enought tires without a new size.
Paul

1 - 10 of 10 Posts