Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guy's let's get a head count. I know a few of the locals in the Eugene area are going but let's see just how many others and from where. So here goes ....Mosskie from Eugene, Or.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'm in for sure Junction City OR, what channel are you going to run. I haven't heard much from Flyinbronco.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure yet still gotta pick up a c.b., the brake thing w/the truck has kept my funds down but I still got a couple of weeks yet. but I believe webber and moore are going to be there.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Its really not looking good for me at this time. Turns out our family reunion is that weekend and I'll have to be there. At my Mom's age it could be her last one. I hope you all have a great time though. I'll do my best to make next years event.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Archer any luck with the paddles, flyinbronco that's tough thanks for putting it on even if you can't make it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't sweat it, you won't have any problems with the sand, it's all the magic of floatation. Simple trick is to air down, drive across a flat area and look to see if your tracks are cupped. If so deflate some more, do until you tread pattern is smooth. Nuthin to it. I used to have a nissan and ran 13lbs. in each tire(30x9.50's). Only got stuck a few times and went almost anywhere out there. The only problem I had w/my bko in the sand was the front hubs weren't working right , changed to warns and and things seem good.

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I'm going to be in the area the 9th through the 14th or 15th. My Bronco won't be with me, I'm taking my quad. My brother and I are going riding for a couple days down there. Sunday afternoon or Monday, look for a black and silver Honda 400ex with Elka shocks and Houser A-Arms--that'll be me.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I was really looking forward to this trip and meeting some new faces, but I had to cancel because of the B1K this year. Just can't swing the time for both events. Still waiting on the refund from the cabin. It sure looked like a nice place too. Anyway, I wish all of you the best and hope you have a great time.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I was really looking forward to this trip and meeting some new faces, but I had to cancel because of the B1K this year. Just can't swing the time for both events. Still waiting on the refund from the cabin. It sure looked like a nice place too. Anyway, I wish all of you the best and hope you have a great time.
Total bummer! First Flyinbronco and now Yikes! I was so lookin forward to a ride in a Go-Fast Bronco :banghead
And of course meeting you all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts