Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, who has the most awesome sound system in their bronco? Post up some install photos, any special Boxes you made, amps, speakers, all the electronic goodness that rocks your ride.

I have a fairly simple "Entry" level system.

Pioneer head unit

2 JBL Door speakers

2 JBL 6x9's in the rear

1 Pioneer 150w x 4 amp

1 2-12 600w sub box

Its just loud enough to make me want to sell it all and get Real sound gear.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Pssh. Definitely mine. Stock and you have to beat on the dash for it to work.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
my sound system exits just behind the rear wheels

·
was born with a
4,415 Posts
My system ( radio off, no talking) includes excellent noise detection devices (ears) to pick up on every rattle, clank, clunk, tic, hiss, and pop.

May also include but not limited to enhanced optics (eyes) constantly scanning mirrors for potential road hazards (parts that may fall off).

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,084 Posts
My setup
-Older Alpine cda-9833, Really like this head unit, enough that I buy used ones to stick in my other things and I have a few as spares. One of the only head units that I have seen that is capable of time correction
-Boston Acoustics 5 channel amp (800w rms) Has built in cooling fans
-Memphis Audio 6.5" in the doors with the adjustable cross overs
-Rockford Fosgate TI cone'd 6.5" in mid seciton
-Obcon down firing vented box
-2 Alpine type S 12"s in the above box wired for 2-ohm load
-Powerbastard 225 amp alternator to power it all
-Big 3 upgrade done as well
Sub box area, do not have pics of box itself really. Also weather stripping has since been replaced for the rear window

only picture I have of the dash with the HU in

I am happy with it, more then loud enough to make the side windows move in their rubber mounts. Also have the whole tub done in sound deadener and it made big difference in the sound overall.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
I cant say its the most killer but it sounds damn good, I struggled with the parts I chose being as i generally hose my truck out and beat on her pretty good. But Im an alpine guy fo life lol so i spent the money anyways.
Deck is a CDE-154BT

Front speakers SPR-60 components

Amp is a PDX 5, 75x4 300x1 more than enough to not go deaf
Rears are some kicker KS 6.5's i had lying around, good fill and take a garden hose like a champ.

Sub is a type r 12' in a standard ported box. I laid heavy glass onto the carpeting to its weather proof, Built a cgae so the kids dont kick it in.

did a custom console so the box tied in nice and because the stock console had the shittiest cup holder in the world.

My primary goal was to keep the back end open for camping/recovery gear and my spare. :rockon

·
Registered
636 Posts
Im running 6.5 kickers in the front doors kenwood 6x9s in the rear pioneer head unit, polk 10in sub with a slot port box, two 1000 watt amps, one powers all 4 speakers the other powers the sub only will try to get pics soon

·
Registered
82 Posts
My setup
-Older Alpine cda-9833, Really like this head unit, enough that I buy used ones to stick in my other things and I have a few as spares. One of the only head units that I have seen that is capable of time correction
-Boston Acoustics 5 channel amp (800w rms) Has built in cooling fans
-Memphis Audio 6.5" in the doors with the adjustable cross overs
-Rockford Fosgate TI cone'd 6.5" in mid seciton
-Obcon down firing vented box
-2 Alpine type S 12"s in the above box wired for 2-ohm load
-Powerbastard 225 amp alternator to power it all
-Big 3 upgrade done as well
Sub box area, do not have pics of box itself really. Also weather stripping has since been replaced for the rear window

only picture I have of the dash with the HU in

I am happy with it, more then loud enough to make the side windows move in their rubber mounts. Also have the whole tub done in sound deadener and it made big difference in the sound overall.
Very cool. I like the way the bed looks. Any plans for how you built it?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Come on now, let's quit playing around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts