Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
wwatsonh said:
Just curious. I'm in Bellevue.
I lived in Nebraska for a year when I was in High School... Flattest state I've ever lived in. Still a bit of a Cornhuskers fan though :twotu: I lived in a small town called Rising City, closest place I can think of you may know would be Lincoln, which was an hour or so away at least.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it is flat. I don't live here by choice (I'm in the Air Force), but it's an ok place for raising the kids.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
wwatsonh said:
Yeah, it is flat. I don't live here by choice (I'm in the Air Force), but it's an ok place for raising the kids.
I met some of the friendliest people ever in small town Nebraska, thats for sure.

·
Registered
369 Posts
My mothers grandparents homesteaded a place up in Boyd County 5 miles South of SD. My uncle still has the farm running and I spent every summer of my life working there till I was 16. Great memories. I miss it and my cousins.
Go Huskers! Bring back Tom Osbourn!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in omaha. There's hills around here out west it's flat except for the sandhills. I sold a 76 early bronco frame with a 3.5 wildhorses4x4 suspension lift. Now I'm trying to track down this guy in kc to get a 78 bronco frame but the trailkrawlers site is down. I just could bring myself to cut up a eb frame. I got 16" 2.0 fox coilovers that i'm going to use. Then I'm going to use a scout powersteering box. to a hpd44 a d60rear and run 2inch dia .120 thickness chromemoly tubing to make a buggy. I made a firewall to hold a astrovan hydroboost unit. and I got it wiredup with a wiring harness from a mustang. I just got the rotors for the rear d60. It's been fun building this buggy. yesterday i fab up a housing for the mustang taillights. I also had to cut up a mustang gas tank to fit the sending unit to the 90 bronco tank i got. So i got my work cut out for me.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm in Council Bluffs, IA...it's almost Nebraska! I moved here from West Point, NE, and prior to that I lived in Sioux Falls, SD. Been in the midwest my whole life except 4 years while I was in the USMC.

·
Registered
296 Posts
wwatsonh said:
I'm in the 97th.

Gonna be wrenchin' on the Bko this weekend if you wanna join us!
Still getting together Saturday? What time? My son and I will probably be there...I'll try and steal the girlfriend's camera so we can get some pics up here too. Who all is going to show up?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
troyalan1970 said:
Still getting together Saturday? What time? My son and I will probably be there...I'll try and steal the girlfriend's camera so we can get some pics up here too. Who all is going to show up?

I'm sorry about not gettin' back to you. Shiat got kinda crazy around here this weekend...I'm trying to get this project done, getting ready to move (PCSing to Spokane) and to top it all off, I gotta head out on vacation with the fam for the 4th. I should have called you though, and I'm sorry.

Will

·
Registered
296 Posts
wwatsonh said:
I'm sorry about not gettin' back to you. Shiat got kinda crazy around here this weekend...I'm trying to get this project done, getting ready to move (PCSing to Spokane) and to top it all off, I gotta head out on vacation with the fam for the 4th. I should have called you though, and I'm sorry.

Will
No worries. My girlfriend made me shop with her all day. On Monday I had to put new brake pads on her car....Just for future reference, they're really easy to change on a 2002 Cougar.

You've got my number, and I'm free most weekends...just give me a call if you want some help before you "head west, young man." When do you have to report to Spokane?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, I just got back from my 4th of July vacation. As of right now, my RNLTD is 31 Aug, but I may try to get that pushed back, since I have no orders yet....

·
Registered
296 Posts
wwatsonh said:
Sorry, I just got back from my 4th of July vacation. As of right now, my RNLTD is 31 Aug, but I may try to get that pushed back, since I have no orders yet....
That's funny..."Okay, you're going to be stationed in Spokane...but...uhhh... we don't know exactly who you're supposed to report to." Almost makes me wish I'd have stayed in the USMC...always good for a few laughs a day! :thumbup

How's the family feeling about the move?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts