Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
today must be 78 / 79 day here is Madison. i just went to lunch and the metal scrap place next door has a baby blue f100, laying on the ground to be crushed....no rust not dents even the glass is good as well as the bed. they were closed for lunch, so im goin back in a few to get the doors and front clip. for spare OEM parts

Update, too late called them she said you need to come today, i drove over (1/2mile) yard guy picked it up with offroad fork truck and busted up pass side. drivers side still good...she gave a $100 for it! i could have it for $120. and its not a 78 its a 76 or 77 looking at the grill. oh well

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
you can take probably just the aftermarket stuff off and sell that to get 2k back out of it.

I think its worth it.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
jump at it!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks good to me.

It is sad that a good looking bronco like that is not worth much. Sad too about all the vehicles being crushed. I guess the problem is with the price of gas being so high.

I don't drive mine much any more but I will keep it as long as I can. Maybe if most are crushed the value of mine will skyrocket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts