Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all our rain this is what our desert looks like...

sure its going to suck in the summer when its all dead but Im enjoying the crap out of it now!

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It still looks barren and uninviting.

The rock pics are badass though.
Pictures dont do it justice. guess you have to be a desert rat to appreciate :drinkbud

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Cool pics. There's nothing like that around here

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Nice country down there. Everyone says I'm crazy because I love northern Nevada's scenery and most consider that dead land.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Looks really nice, id love to visit out there one of these days. But i dont know if i could walk around, to many cacti for me. Hell i can be walking around the store and just walk down the same isle as the cactus plants, and get a needle. I think they shoot them at me. :toothless

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Sorry, still looks like a desert to me... but I've lived in "The Evergreen State" my whole life... I went to Arizona once though. Was nice to visit.

I agree the rock pictures are awesome.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Looks really nice, id love to visit out there one of these days. But i dont know if i could walk around, to many cacti for me. Hell i can be walking around the store and just walk down the same isle as the cactus plants, and get a needle. I think they shoot them at me. :toothless
Jumping Cholla

Link---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_Cholla

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
how long of a drive do you have to get out there... That looks like something i'd be able to deal with for about a week... after that, id just go nuts....

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
no rain out here. :goodfinge

where are those rocks?

·
0 Posts
reminds me of the time i left some wrenches on the passenger floorboard. I went to grab them, they were too hold to hold so i chucked them in the grass in the front yard. I had burn marks in the grass from 200+ degree wrenches.

Hey dustin, did they re-open fr-42 yet?

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Negative on FR-42. It might happen next year from the sounds of it. Some of the other trails up there have opened up recently.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how long of a drive do you have to get out there... That looks like something i'd be able to deal with for about a week... after that, id just go nuts....
depends on what side of town you are in. for me its about 45mins or less.

no rain out here. :goodfinge

where are those rocks?
because your almost not concidered az living in the boonies.

those rocks are right next to these ones

reminds me of the time i left some wrenches on the passenger floorboard. I went to grab them, they were too hold to hold so i chucked them in the grass in the front yard. I had burn marks in the grass from 200+ degree wrenches.

Hey dustin, did they re-open fr-42 yet?
your just a girl, everyone knows not to leave their tools in the sun here. or at least wear gloves when picking up....

i hope fr42 comes back soon altho i fear it never to be the same

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Thats not the desert. This is the desert

but the pics are pretty

1 - 20 of 42 Posts