Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i had some running to do.

I leave the house and i went to a couple stores and then i went to the Tat shop that is going to do the tat that Pepe and BBJeff drew up for me.

So i walk into the shop and just want to talk to someone about drawing it up. There is this 18'ish year old kid standing in front of me, the woman behind the desk nicely asks "Can i help you". Now i am not one to judge young people, but this dude, in THE MOST i just crawled out of my bowl voice says "I want to get sumthin' pierced." The lady says back "Well what did you have in mind" in the same voice he says "i ain't sure".

So now at this point i am slightly irritated, it's not like we just walked in the store, i was walking around looking at designs while he was standing at the counter, i would say we've been there about ten minutes. And usually if your going to get something done at a tat shop, you have a good idea of WHAT you want done.

So she says, "well why you figure it out, i am going to take care of the guy behind you". He mutters out "But i was here first", and she snaps back "You don't know what you want done yet, the way it looks he knows what he wants" ( i had a printout of what i wanted drawn)

So he steps out of the way, i step up and start talking to her about what i want done. In the middle of our conversation he steps back in and says "I figured out what i wanted pierced". She says "Okay wait a minute" he gets pissed and yells at her. Well i don't know how many of you have been to a Tat shop, but you don't ever yell at someone there, they are quite close knit. This kid gets YANKED by the scruff of his neck, and out the door he goes with a stearn warning not to show back up. We joke, conversation goes on, i get her card and get told to call her back.

DON'T STOP READING, IT GETS BETTER!!!

So now i am driving home, i got this little geo metro looking thing keeping pace with me, and the girl in the driver seat keeps pulling up and looking over at me. It kind of makes me nervous, so i gas it up a bit.

Now, not only do i have no desire to be in a relationship, i have no desire to be in a situation with the girl that is checking me out. I am by no means good looking, or a catch, but this girl was big, slovenly, and for the most part unkept.

So i get caught at a light that i KNOW takes forever to change, there is a car in front of me, and low and behold, who pulls up next to me (on the driver's side)? This girl that was trying to get my attention. I have my sunglasses on and try not to look in her general direction, but it ain't helping. I have the vent window open, i was smoking.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see her passenger side window roll down, ghetto music blaring, and i can't help but look over. My first impression was that she was big was a little underdeveloped, this girl was HUGE.

She's turned towards me and starts screaming "Hey Hot stuff, love the truck!". I stare at the car in front of me, clutching the steering wheel, praying that the light will turn green. "Hey i am talking to you!" she continues. Now thoughts of just pushing the car in front of me through the intersection.

So here is where i make my mistake, i glance over at her. When she yells "You like what you see" and proceeds to LIFT HER SHIRT AND SHOW ME HER TITS. The only thing i noticed was the fact that her stomach belched out over her pants and i quickly look away, dry heaving. In the few seconds that i saw, what i saw was hair, and greasy skin. And i don't want to sound horribly bad here, but this chic was NASTY and thought she was the shit.

The light turns green, i am about three inches off the car's bumper in front of me, it turns right, i floor the truck and just get the hell out of there. I feel dirty, it almost made me want to sell the Bronco.

So, i haven't been out much, but in the time that i have tried to return to a normal like in public, it scares me.

Sorry it is so long, just thought i would share the story with you guys.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
i can almost see you walking down the street and having planes fall outta the sky and cars crashing all arond you... maybe the spontaneus combution or two of some pedestrians... we should pony up and get you one of those jackets kenny wears on southpark

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,920 Posts
sorry about the tat shop. i have had that happen a couple times in the tat shop here, but the lady that runs it dont take any crap at all. and as for the welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, for some reason sorry dont cut it does it.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gearrat said:
sorry about the tat shop. i have had that happen a couple times in the tat shop here, but the lady that runs it dont take any crap at all. and as for the welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, for some reason sorry dont cut it does it.
Neither did she, i think the guys yanked him outta there so she didn't knock the shit out of him.

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
You reminded me of one of my favorite Bronco stories:

Back in college (U of M in Ann Arbor), we would occasionally head up to Canada for beer (21 in Michigan, 19 in Canada) and strip clubs. One time, we took a guy's dad's Bronco. I don't recall the year or anything, it was the first Bronco I'd ever been in. The guy in question claimed it had a 460 with a 4 barrel carb, and who am I to argue?

We went to a couple of clubs, had a few, saw some nudity, and then headed for home. I was chosen to drive because I didn't drink much then, and had only had maybe 3 beers the whole night. Others in the group were barely walking.

We loaded up the Bronco, 4 or 5 guys, I don't remember, and got rolling. At the very first light, there was a red 80's Camaro next to us with a bunch of girls in it. They were hootin' and hollerin' at "the big truck", and making drunken comments. We couldn't see them too well, and were all for it, until the front passenger leaned out and the light from the streetlight fell on her face. Hooooooooooo dawg! Not a pretty sight. We all recoiled, and at that same moment, the light turned green. I punched it right to the floor, and that big Bronco with some 1000 pounds of college guys in it just blew the doors off that Camaro. It was funny, we were in second before they got through the intersection, and they never came close to catching up.

·
Reverend Trick Playa
993 Posts
Sorry man.......I try to keep mom at home, but every now and then she gets off her chain we keep her in the yard with and goes for a drive. Next time just don't make eye contact and you'll be safe.:toothless

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,142 Posts
Man... you missed a prime opportunity.

"Sorry, but I don't mess with chics who have a bigger ass than I do!"

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
hahahaha why do fat people always drive compact cars

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,142 Posts
Ahha.. aha ... ahahahh.... ack!

I just had a farkin' seizure from derrick sigline! :twak

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Always gotta peak under the drivers seat for cheetoes when buying a commuter car like that. *Peaks under the seat, spots the orange mess* Something wicked in this seat sat...Woah Nelly's been here.

4xPepe` said:
Ahha.. aha ... ahahahh.... ack!

I just had a farkin' seizure from derrick sigline! :twak

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
damn, THAT is the reason I stay OUT of Cleveland. The streets just aint safe any more. Was her comments about hot stuff in refernce to "hot pockets" like she was hungry and you were lunch :popc1: or was she being over friendly and wanted to hump (and squash) your brains out:whiteflag :duh Atleast she didnt throw her panties at you, they coulda got hooked on the antenna, acted like a parachute, aint kept ya from gettin away. :banghead If ya want my # for rescue purposes shoot me a pm, she might try stalkin ya :beer
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Love tattoo joints. They don't HAVE to tattoo or pierce anybody that walks in with money and a bad attitude. It's not like the freaking Gap and you're buying a shirt. Plus, wouldn't you want the person piercing your parts or sticking a needle in you to somewhat like you?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
johnski said:
Love tattoo joints. They don't HAVE to tattoo or pierce anybody that walks in with money and a bad attitude. It's not like the freaking Gap and you're buying a shirt. Plus, wouldn't you want the person piercing your parts or sticking a needle in you to somewhat like you?
Yea i know, it cracks me up how people act in there sometimes.

Also cracks me up how people say stuff like "It's going to cost that much???"

You're being tatt'ed, it's gonna be on you for the rest of your life, i want it done right, i don't care how much it costs.

·
Banned
238 Posts
HAHAHA! Why do fat girls always think they are the shit when they drive smaller cars, they drive smaller cars to try and make them selves look small.

Sorry bout there bad luck, it dont help.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts