None of them are good for logical thinking :thumbup

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wes 03 said:
why do you have these? j/w cause i have never heard y

wes
I was a paramedic and got injured on the job October 2001.
INJURED translates into a poped left lung. Got injured at about 2am, kept working, chest hurt like crap at about 4am as my lung was deflating inside my chest. I finished my shift at 7am. I stoped in the ER to have them take a x-ray. my left lung had deflated 40%
So I drove 50miles home, was in surgery at 4pm, woke up at 1am really pissed off at the world. They took out 25% of my left lung and stapled the rest of it shut. I had a chest tube for 3 days in the hospital.
I returned to work on the ambulace 45 days later. But I never really jumped back to 100% so I quit 4 months later and got a desk job.
I've been treated for dislocated ribs ever few weeks ever sence that.

Flexeril is for muscle pain
Naprosyn is like super Advil
Restoril is a tranqulizer, becuase it's really hard to sleep when your thinking about every breath you take, because every breath you take hurts like a bitch.

Thats one of the true reasons why I'm a little crazzy some days. thinking about every painfull breath for hours on end makes a person a little anxious and crazzy.

any other questions

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
hmmmm, why do I hear a "Police" song going off in my head?

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
How about...Your just plain crazy, And they make you feel realll nice...

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flexeril or Naprosyn alone doesn't do anything. Togeather my muscles feel like butter left out all day.

Restoril is the shit. take 3 and no one will be out for at least 36 hours.

Take all 3 meds at the same time and I get really goofy for 3 hours - then I'm out like a light for 48 hours+

look I'm flying :angel :brownbag

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bronkzilla said:
drink some al-ki-hol

p.s.. check your PM box.. i need help
I had a few shots with all 3 once, went to bed on a tuesday, got up 24 hours later for an hour to eat and shit, then went back to bed untill friday :brownbag

Tag your it, check you're PM box

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trust me, if you keep going to the doctor ever other week for few years they will give you better drugs.

That and being in the medical field gives me some advantages.

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
I was a paramedic and got injured on the job October 2001.
INJURED translates into a poped left lung. Got injured at about 2am, kept working, chest hurt like crap at about 4am as my lung was deflating inside my chest. I finished my shift at 7am. I stoped in the ER to have them take a x-ray. my left lung had deflated 40%
So I drove 50miles home, was in surgery at 4pm, woke up at 1am really pissed off at the world. They took out 25% of my left lung and stapled the rest of it shut. I had a chest tube for 3 days in the hospital.
I returned to work on the ambulace 45 days later. But I never really jumped back to 100% so I quit 4 months later and got a desk job.
I've been treated for dislocated ribs ever few weeks ever sence that.

Flexeril is for muscle pain
Naprosyn is like super Advil
Restoril is a tranqulizer, becuase it's really hard to sleep when your thinking about every breath you take, because every breath you take hurts like a bitch.

Thats one of the true reasons why I'm a little crazzy some days. thinking about every painfull breath for hours on end makes a person a little anxious and crazzy.

any other questions
That's NOTHING! Try having an ingrown toenail...talk about pain! :cry

J/K Bro, that really sucks

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey, I had an ingrown toenail once too. Some lady slambed a door into my foot. But I don't remember crying over it, I said some words to her I shouldn't have. There wasn't a window in the door, so she couldn't see me. AND she was pregnant so I felt real bad for calling her a be-atch.
Still had to have some foot doctor cut part of my toe nail root out :mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts