Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm here in MD and I was wondering how come MD isn't in any of your clubs?? I know quite a few people with Bronco's around that would love to go hit the trails somewhere....No fair :boxing

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Northeast brutha! But your more than welcome to ride with us anytime, as you would be with any group! :beer We just divided things into "chapters" long ago to help folks near each other hook up and wheel, drink, and work on their shit together! :toothless
SO check out the Northeast chapter, and bring on those Bronco folks! :rockon

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Maryland tried to become part of the "Dixie Chapter" 143 years ago and man oh man did that piss off the folks up Nawth! :rebelflag

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoL, I hear ya.....I just noticed that we were included in the Northeast chapter...Dah.....Guess I shoulda looked around a little more before I made this post. Silly me But thanx's for the hospitality Blaze ;)

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
You're part of the NE chapter, we're going to Paragon 2/21-2/22 c'mon up. I was going to post in the NE chapter asking some of the MD boys about GWNF. Thinking spring time would be a good time for a trip.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
h8nlife said:
Love to go...just as long as I manage to find an oil pan for my 302 by then.....

I have a stock oil pan for a 302. Free to a good home! Only catch is you have to take what it's bolted to with ya?

Let me know if you're interested?

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
If it is bolted to a blonde I'll gladly take it and I don't even have a 302 all I got is this little 400.

P.S. don't tell Dixie Doll I'll be in the dog house for sure. :twak

1 - 8 of 8 Posts