Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When a female tells you this you know what part of the month it is. :goodfinge

I went into a shop the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a police officer writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, mate, how about giving a gal a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a dickhead. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!
So I called him a piece of horseshit. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes...The more I abused him, the more infringement notices he wrote.

I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow the king replied to my post, is am so humbled by it.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on now, Canadians can't insult people, the are Canadian, and you of course are a Jersian

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
Yes 2 for one is that all you got. In Georgia there is a ratio of about 3 or 4 to 1 according to the census bureau and not all of them can be our sisters we are not from Alabama. J/K I spend a good bit of time in north Alabama.:toothless

S

·
0 Posts
King Andy351 said:
but at least in cali its clean, shaven, and tan....
WHAT? i saw those pics of you and your sister going to prom or wherever - she was f*****g NAPPY! yeah, cali girls might be hot, but southern girls got it goin ON... come down and see before you open up your mouth, child :twak

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
swamp thang said:
WHAT? i saw those pics of you and your sister going to prom or wherever - she was f*****g NAPPY! yeah, cali girls might be hot, but southern girls got it goin ON... come down and see before you open up your mouth, child :twak
that was not my sister, that is my girlfriend you homo:mad: i live in cali, so i don't need to take my sister, or any relative for that matter, to prom.:goodfinge
either way, that is not something I would ever say to any man. that is just plain immature and rude. i thought you southern people knew the code:

Never **** with a mans' girl or his truck.

You are the one who needs to keep your mouth shut you inbred polesmoking faggot.:goodfinge my original posts were sarcastic, you southern folks take it so ****ing personally for being the "nicest, most easy going" people in the country.

screw it, i give up. i'm gonna move up by NOBS! and evilbronc, eh.

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
Ladies Ladies now we are just trying to have little fun don't get your panties in a bunch and yes southern girls are the sh!t. I also have seen them as hot as any west coast girls but I am equal opportunity I like most women. Southern girls know how to treat there men well at least mine does. Lets me sit here talk to yall makes my meals and even helps me with my truck. All just becuase she wants to outside with me. That is not bad to me. :toothless

·
tired of your sh!t
2,882 Posts
79F150 said:
Ladies Ladies now we are just trying to have little fun don't get your panties in a bunch and yes southern girls are the sh!t. I also have seen them as hot as any west coast girls but I am equal opportunity I like most women. Southern girls know how to treat there men well at least mine does. Lets me sit here talk to yall makes my meals and even helps me with my truck. All just becuase she wants to outside with me. That is not bad to me. :toothless
sounds like a canadian girl :hump except for the ones that move to cali :boxing where gold diggin and fake tits rule.:goodfinge

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
79F150 said:
Southern girls know how to treat there men well at least mine does. Lets me sit here talk to yall makes my meals and even helps me with my truck. All just becuase she wants to outside with me. That is not bad to me. :toothless
What about us girls from the NE? I don't know, maybe it's because I'm originally from down South, but I do all that too! :shrug Okay, so I don't really make his meals because we don't live together, but I do cook for him. And I go four-wheeling with him and to the dragstrip and all sorts of other stuff like that.

How 'bout ya'll come to a compromise and just decide that all women are wonderful?! I'll never tell, I'll take it to my grave!! Promise ...

Of course, I could be really crude about it all, but I have to maintain a little bit of my dignity.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts