Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you know I just picked up another Bronco for my wife to use a her daily driver. Considering she drives about 30 miles a week it was a good choice. Her 2006 Jeep Commander with 12K miles is sitting in the driveway locked up and not being driven. Why, well, it's a lemon and it's unsafe to drive. My kids won't even ride in the thing. The Jeep loses power and stalls at highway speeds or just pulling out of the driveway. So, back to the Bronco. When I asked her what she wanted to drive, she chose the Bronco because it's big, safe and would fit my three kids in the back seat. Anyway, she loves the Bronco and the kids couldn't be happier. My neighbors have been dropping by to see who it belongs to. LOL. When I tell them we bought it for less than 5k they lose their minds. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
wise choice I daily drive mine to. ps. I will be happy to take the jeep off your hands and I wont even charge you:rofl:

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
a few years back a guy i used to work with rented a jeep liberty with the 3.7L engine and he said it had no balls at all. and they're just too damn small.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I couldnt daily drive this pig.. Not with gas prices and the fact its American made.. Pshh. I want to actually make it to work, not be towed!

I love my Fords.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Heck I drive mine every day. Even with a Detroit locker in the rear and 35's, I can't imagine driving something else every day. Nice to see a woman that has good taste in vehicles, now where's the pics?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I DD mine. Very reliable, I would take it cross country no problem. Always starts, It's always been a turn-key motor.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Finally got mine road legal this weekend. :rockon Drove it to town to get some parts for the wife's jeep and this morning to work. Damn I love that truck. The two hondas are sitting waiting for me to figure out what's wrong with them and are rapidly approaching getting sold off to fund making the bronco better...

·
Premium Member
9,995 Posts
I DD my Bronco, I just put in a new 302 EFI myself due to a dead cylinder on #2 and now it runs great and I just went over 400 miles on the break in.

I have a couple of things to tidy up but I'm very pleased to have it running normally again!

Good Choice ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I used to DD mine, but decided to stop putting miles on it (not that it really matters with how many are on it...). Coupled with the payment on the Jeep, I think it'd be a hair cheaper to just drive the Bronco... I still alternate em out though. Prolly shouldn't have bought the Jeep, but what the hell....it's fun :toothless

·
Registered
139 Posts
i DD mine cuz its the only thing i have to drive. its in the shop right now getting rebuilt and i cant wait to drive it again.

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
I drive mine everyday. When it is in the shop I drive my wifes bronco.
you can find pics on the link below. I need to get me a new page I no longer belong to The club the link leads too.

Anyhow Mine is sitting on a 6" lift with 37"s and hopefully next summer I will finally be getting my 4:88 gears detroit locker and limited slip front put in. I quit caring about the Gas milage years ago

I figure safty first. To hell with fuel prices.

·
I see Broncos
6,036 Posts
Mine is no longer a DD. But i still love driving her. Plus it's not a vehicle you normally see on the road anymore. At least around here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.