1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
cause the carpet to them is grass, thats why i think

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nothing beats seeing the damn cat about to puke so you grab him and put him on the linoleum just to watch him run back onto the carpet and puke before you can get to him again....

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
...do pets always puke on the carpeting 6 ****ing inches away from the linoleum floor?!?!?!

Damn it that pisses me off!!!

Ok, I'm better now
It's your fault . You should have made the linoleum floor six inches wider.:twak

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thurston said:
Nothing beats seeing the damn cat about to puke so you grab him and put him on the linoleum just to watch him run back onto the carpet and puke before you can get to him again....

That is EXACTLY what just happened about 10min ago. Then when I was just about done cleaning it up, he puked again. Now his ass is locked outside so he can puke in the REAL grass.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
when i was in electronics sales every once in a while someone would buy a new vcr b/c their cat was sleeping on it because it was warm... then woke up and puked all on it and through the vents on top

i swear it's more common than you think

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thurston said:

I was in bed one night getting ready to go to sleep and Potamus's cat was on there being all cozy when she started to make these I am going to puke noises.

Spent a few moments trying to catch it in my cupped hand. I failed.

·
Registered
636 Posts
F$%^ing pets. Mine do the same damn thing. Or if the Dog seems unable to hold it, she uses the carpet, when she could use the tile. When these animals die, there wil be no replacements. SO, I still have about another ten years or so.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,062 Posts
My dog does the same thing when he gets sick, two or three inches from the tile and it drives me nuts. It's not like it happens frequently, but it's usually after he's scarffed down a whole bowl of food.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
What do you guys feed your pets?

Anyway, dogs I like, but cats are good for target practice......:histerica

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
marv said:
What do you guys feed your pets?

Anyway, dogs I like, but cats are good for target practice......:histerica

i dont know, i think you feed your cat too much imo, if they puke.

my friend has the same feeling towards cats & dogs as you marv

1 - 20 of 27 Posts