Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
The link is whack, pls fix, even if I remove the IMG tags, its still whack...

·
Registered
319 Posts
seatbelts??? what are those good for?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,659 Posts
They're awesome for trapping people inside of burning vehicles. :rockon :toothless :wacko

I'd be willing to bet this is the video of the guy tumbling around in his car. Am I right?
(note the suttle and un-"nazi" like comment... :goodfinge :repost: :goodfinge )

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
4xPepe` said:
They're awesome for trapping people inside of burning vehicles. :rockon :toothless :wacko

I'd be willing to bet this is the video of the guy tumbling around in his car. Am I right?
(note the suttle and un-"nazi" like comment... :goodfinge :repost: :goodfinge )
Ya, it's the same one. Damn he just dozes off for a second too. I've always wondered what happened to him. It looks like he's half out of the car, when it comes to a stop.

·
Registered
319 Posts
dont forget they hold u upright in a rollover, just enough to where u cant fall into the seat and let the roof comedown w/out touching u:thumbup :toothless

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,904 Posts
That was gay, but Im stoned so who knows? No wait, that was gay. I want my "however long that was" of being stoned back! If you think about it, thats a long time if you're stoned, and already I forgot what it was I watched. So forget everything I just said..........move along now.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,659 Posts
Man... pass the pipe dude, seriously!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I'm just wondering why he has a cam in his car...

Nice vid. :D I think he's alright. I'm pretty sure I heard him say something at the end.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts