1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
I had to read too many pages to get to the end.
owned - not owned - owned
It was amusing though.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
who wants to tell me what happend to him, or at least what page it was on?? i read til page 4 and found out he got it off but i dont know anything after that

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
That was funny, but I couldn't read the whole thing.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
***Cliffs***

Kid gets boot put on car due to unpaid parking tickets at college campus

Car is not registered yet and was last register out of state to a guy that no longer lives in the country so kid thinks security doesnt know who he is

Kid finds boot was installed too loose and he is able to remove lug nuts and wheel

Kid posts all this on the internet so someone emails a link to the thread and the kids name to the campus security

Security makes kid pay fines but also found the whole thing funny and the kid gets off easy.

***End Cliffs***

The only real funny part is the pic of the tire off the car with the boot still on.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hilarious, but the people on that board are so hostile, and they cannot spell for shit.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That's old but still funny to read. What if they booted a truck with 33's or bigger would it even do anything?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I had a good laugh at it. :toothless

My job up here is to manage a safety department which includes security services. I would have had a good laugh at that too, and most likely given him a break. I appreciate creativity and ingenuity. Most kids these days just break shit.

He didn't damage or break anything, sacrificed a good tire in the process, and was creative as hell. That's worth a few points. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts