Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I eat cherrios all the time, i eat them like chips.
i also LOVE bacon when the rents are out of town ill cook bacon like crazy.

(i work at Taco Time so we get bored and try new things ) I like Chicken, Cheese and olives on a crips taco shell

Matt--

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
for a snack, I like whole wheat toast with Kaya on it... that's a coconut jam, made in Thailand. Otherwise, meals are pretty typical -
breakfast - whole wheat cereal, wheat pancakes, but I certainly won't turn down scrambled eggs with fried slices of ham or sausages... whole wheat toast(of course) and coffee
lunch - whatever the F I can find
dinner - not really too well planned out either... just whatever we can find in the cupboards or freezer. I make a good steak dinner tho.

Ever since thanksgiving this year, it seems I've been 'promoted' to head chef - hehe, my dinner was better than hers has been in the past :D

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I like peanut butter and mayo sandwiches.
I like raman noodles with the water drained out and cheese added so it's a big blob of cheese pasta.
I eat tons of pepper...on everything (almost) I mean so much pepper that a waitress at the waffle house offered to bring me another plate once cause I was drunk and she thought I phucked up.
I chase vodka and tequila with Mountain Dew, and I'll wake up drinking the same beer I went to sleep drinking (ie: The one I left sitting on the coffee table or night stand when I passed out.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
I'll eat anything with tobasco on it. I love tobasco. I actually carry a bottle in the car with me at work. It's one of the few things I can really taste. Fog

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Ok that was weird, I posted after Broncomx and it put my reply in after Blaze's?? What's up with that???

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Foghorn said:
Ok that was weird, I posted after Broncomx and it put my reply in after Blaze's?? What's up with that???
No kidding I just posted mine about the mayo & bananas and it put it in between yours and Beermans!!! :shrug :shocked

EDIT AFTER I POSTED THIS...... As you can see it did it again!!

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,279 Posts
I like jalepenos and hot sauce on everything..okay, not my cereal. But any kind of regular food. I like a good tomato and peanut butter sandwich every now and then. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I hate mayo, and I hate mushrooms, they make me puke. I'll eat eggs any time of the day. I love them, but they have to be loaded with jalepenos, salamis and cheese. I also like gravy on my salad.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
I wonder if we otta tell joe or a mod it's doning this??? There's a glitch in here somewhere....Fog

·
Support our troops!
153 Posts
How about peanut butter, mayo and dill pickle sandwiches?

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
OK, after reading a few threads on food, I got the idea to inquire on everyone odd eating habits, or odd food likings.

Me,
I like warm Pepsi
I can drink beer anytime of the day.
I like cranberry juice way more than orange.
I love fluffer nutters. (For those who dont know what that is, that is a sandwich that consists of two slices of toast *warm*, peanut butter, and marshmellow creme. Then the toast melts both together. It is so f0ockin good.

I hate mayo, but eat miracle whip

I like grilled tuna sandwiches (Miracle whip of course)

and last but not least, in order for me to eat eggs they have to be scrambled. (Or like an omelette)
I hate regular fried eggs, or eggs any other way. The near site of them makes me want to vomit.
What really really REALLY pisses me off is when i order scrambled eggs, and the lazy ass cook just cracks two eggs on the fryer, waits until there fried, then at the last minute decides to break them up with a fork and mix them.
I am sorry but THAT IS NOT SCRAMBLED EGGS COCK SUCKER, THATS A BROKEN FRIED EGG, DICK.
Scrambled eggs have to be mixed in a bowl really well before it evers sees the fryer. What is so difficult to understand about this?

I could take a mans life over something that simple....

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
I like Bacon and Gravy not sausage and gravy
I like to have peanut butter and toast with syrup for breakfast
umm

I use ranch on just about everything
that's all I can think of for now.

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
I can't stand eggs of any kind. Even the smell makes me sick.
I eat peanut butter on tortilla chips.
I dip my french fries in Wendy's frosties.

Ummm, I spit the chocolate chunks from mint chocolate chip ice cream back into the bowl. I don't drink the leftover milk from a bowl of cereal.

Habits -
I eat my M&M's or Skittles by color. No specific order of color, just finish one and start on the next group.
I can't stand for the food to touch on my plate - just because it all goes to the same place doesn't mean it has to taste the same.

Other than that, no issues.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i like to add a can of tuna to cream of mushroom soup with p.b. sandwichs
it rules. i love pepper on most anything. i love daves insanity sause. i put in my mac and cheez and just about anything else i can.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Kallure said:
I can't stand eggs of any kind. Even the smell makes me sick.
I eat peanut butter on tortilla chips.
I dip my french fries in Wendy's frosties.

Ummm, I spit the chocolate chunks from mint chocolate chip ice cream back into the bowl. I don't drink the leftover milk from a bowl of cereal.

Habits -
I eat my M&M's or Skittles by color. No specific order of color, just finish one and start on the next group.
I can't stand for the food to touch on my plate - just because it all goes to the same place doesn't mean it has to taste the same.

Other than that, no issues.
The french fry thing with Wendy's i do too.
It makes it taste like choclate eclairs!!

About the rest though, you may have OCD.
I will start you out on 40 mg of Prozac for the
first 30 days, then if you work well on that we will up it to 80 mg a day.

HEHE, JK :toothless

·
Registered
167 Posts
pomegranates- I can't get enough of them (too bad they are seasonal and they stain everything they touch)

but I hate lettuce. figure that one out! :wtf

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
I used to like the occasional bowl of rice crispies w/mad dog 20/20 instead of milk. :brownbag
'course that was back in my drinking days..... obliviously. weird enough for ya? :toothless
Oh yeah, hey beerman:
:histericaTHAT IS NOT SCRAMBLED EGGS COCK SUCKER, THATS A BROKEN FRIED EGG, DICK. :histerica
It's not good to hold back, how do you really feel?

·
Registered
213 Posts
...and I thought that I was strange, but hell, compared to some of you guys I almost veer towards normal

Actually, I do like a few odd things:
peanut butter and bologna sandwiches (and there better be about half an inch of pb surrounding that bologna)
peanut butter MUST be Skippy SuperChunk--or I wont eat it
peanut butter must NEVER be warm--can't stand the smell of warmed up peanut butter at all
I do like pickled garlic cloves, but if I eat to many of them the wife threatens to kick me out of the house
i used to eat those orange "circus peanuts" thingys, but cant eat them no more (diabetic--no more sweets for me)
but diabetes be damned--I aint givin up beer! (as long as it's good beer--not the cheap stuff)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts