Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife, Tabitha, and daughter, Elaine, were headed to council bluffs today to take Elaine to the doctor when she she hit a patch of ice headed south. When the truck stopped it had crossed over to the north bound side facing north in the ditch. Wife and daughter are are alittle shoock up but fine. The bronco didn't fair so well. Rolled down the bank into the ditch. I'll post up some pics later.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Wow, that sucks. Glad to hear they are alright.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Rolling a vehicle can be scarey...at least the first 2 times, by the third roll, it becomes routine.

Glad they are ok.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
My wife, Tabitha, and daughter, Elaine, were headed to council bluffs today to take Elaine to the doctor when she she hit a patch of ice headed south. When the truck stopped it had crossed over to the north bound side facing north in the ditch. Wife and daughter are are alittle shoock up but fine. The bronco didn't fair so well. Rolled down the bank into the ditch. I'll post up some pics later.

A Patch of ice in Orlando FL????????????

·
Registered
204 Posts
Glad your wife and kids are okay. Now, obviously....

they weren't in Orlando, Fl, right? That's about where I'm at, and it's been in the high 70's for the last several days.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Council Bluffs appears to be in Iowa which would make sense. Glad to hear everybody is ok. Sorry to hear about the Bronc.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well, there you go. Never heard of Council Bluffs before...

Council Bluffs appears to be in Iowa which would make sense. Glad to hear everybody is ok. Sorry to hear about the Bronc.
Yeah, Iowa should be pretty cold right now. Once again, glad everyone's okay. Sorry about the truck, but thank God it is just the truck.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Wow, glad everyone is ok... Like Redwagon said, sometime its hard to lose a car you love, but its replaceable..not your family.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
i can't imagine hearing about my family rolling a vehicle. that's just so freaking scary it's not funny. as with all the others, thank God your family is ok.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts