Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
ummm.. I still can't read wiring diagrams. Man that stinks. So do I need a controler or just 1 relay for the front and 1 for the rear? Can you post an accual pic of the relay or part number?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let me spell this out for the special ed class.....

Those diagrams are the bottom of two 30a relays and a 3 pin turn signal flasher.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
AH-HA!! So I would need 2 front and 2 back and 1 3 way flasher for front and 1 for the rear. The Electrical short bus I ride is so short there is only room for 1 seat.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Aw heck just cool factor, Voulenteer FD or something. I thought I heard somewhere it is ok to run flashers on Personal Vehicles if they were used as hazard lights. I don't know though.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Well backwoods folks in AR think differently then Cali's do. lol. There is no telling. I would consider it if I was on the Local FD.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
who cares, people whould know what they can / can't do.
both are illegal if you are not some kind of emergancy crew.

·
Master Bater
7,268 Posts
I care. Everything that volunteers do, affects us fulltime guys. IF a volunteer is doing something illegal, the general public does not say "that volunteer is breaking the law" they say, "that fireman is breaking the law" and it affects us all when its time for budgets, etc. its the same reason I dont drive like an asshat with a union sticker or fire plates.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
May I urge caution? There was a rash of police impersonators around here...puilled women over and had their way with them....got to the point where the local constabulary pulled over any body with other than OE lights and hassled the hell out of them....other than being ricer like, I agree with Damon ....

Sermon over now!

·
crank trigger
8,151 Posts
GHOSTRIDER said:
May I urge caution? There was a rash of police impersonators around here...puilled women over and had their way with them....got to the point where the local constabulary pulled over any body with other than OE lights and hassled the hell out of them....other than being ricer like, I agree with Damon ....

Sermon over now!
Same thing happened in CO. They passed a new law making it much worse to imperonate an officer.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have then in my truck, but i only use them for work and very rarely(sp) when im moving...I think as long as you are respocible with them its ok, but we all know not every one is.

·
Master Bater
7,268 Posts
TRUCKY18 said:
I have then in my truck, but i only use them for work and very rarely(sp) when im moving...I think as long as you are respocible with them its ok, but we all know not every one is.
for what kind of work? Again, it is my understanding that they are only legal for emergency vehicles.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts