warn people about the last link being NWS

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
f*&ktards. thats awesome.

·
Registered
769 Posts
id like to see some black guy kick there a$$'s cause of how many times they said they were true nigg*rs....:twak

·
Registered
72 Posts
:lolup :lolup That's hillarious!!

I beleive the Politically Correct term for kids like that is "racially confused"

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
id like to see some black guy kick there a$$'s cause of how many times they said they were true nigg*rs....:twak
Why???... can you only be black to call your self that...I s'pose that since I call myself a fatass that some really obese (sp) person should come kick mine???....and I s'pose you being a self proclaimed redneck living in MN that me and some of the Dixie boys outa come kick the shit out of ya??....There calling there on self names...:duh I'm not racist but double standards now matter what race or national origin or religion, etc. makes me wanna puke! they can call each other that all day long and nobody says shit...let some white kid call HIS OWN SELF that and he should have his ass kicked...horse shit! They call us crackers and whitebread and honkies all the time to our face and what do we do...shrug it off. But if I say ******..(yup said it...call Jesse Jackson) then I'm a racist pig??? They scream black power, they're proud to be black, and if I say the same thing about my race, I'm Hitlers son??? what gives??:shrug

·
Registered
769 Posts
Blaze said:
Why???... can you only be black to call your self that...I s'pose that since I call myself a fatass that some really obese (sp) person should come kick mine???....and I s'pose you being a self proclaimed redneck living in MN that me and some of the Dixie boys outa come kick the shit out of ya??....There calling there on self names...:duh I'm not racist but double standards now matter what race or national origin or religion, etc. makes me wanna puke! they can call each other that all day long and nobody says shit...let some white kid call HIS OWN SELF that and he should have his ass kicked...horse shit! They call us crackers and whitebread and honkies all the time to our face and what do we do...shrug it off. But if I say ******..(yup said it...call Jesse Jackson) then I'm a racist pig??? They scream black power, they're proud to be black, and if I say the same thing about my race, I'm Hitlers son??? what gives??:shrug
when did i say i was redneck? mabey in the post "you might be redneck if" but my working tv does sit on my broken one so what? i dont consider my self a redneck.....

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
:lolup Ya get my point though right?? I didn't mean to get off on that subject I just get realy tired of hearing about racial equality when they aint a damn thing equal about it...I've said all I'm gonna say, unless someone wants to sit down and discuss it over a brewski...We just hear alot of that bullshit here in the south and most of it is backed up by hearsay or some dumbass fiction novel like "Uncle Tom's cabin" when I could tell you facts and figures that would stagger the senses...I think those kids are idiots, but hey they're making fun of their selves...:shrug

·
Registered
506 Posts
That's it, I'm calling in an airstrike.

****tards--->:enforce <---me

People like that should be sterilized

Chlorine for the gene pool

Since when is it cool to act like an uneducated, crass, chauvanistic, shallow piece of goddam trash that makes up new words because you don't know how to talk, regardless what damn color you are. WTF is cool about being a "thug" or "playa." Around here we call them dumbasses and disease-spreading-man-whores.

I am going to stop now before I really go off....:boxing

Oh yeah this is cute too on one of their profiles:

Turn Offs: Bitches who dont know when to shut up about my lisp
Turn Offs: White people, Bad Table Manners and Rappers that don't be flashin their phat ice.
:wtf

·
Registered
401 Posts
sad thing is....... they really live like this. typical Cobb county, Georgia teenagers....... they all wanna be black and listen to hardcore rap with da bling blinds. rollin' on dubs. (24's) lol...... oh yeah gotz to have the spinnerz wheels...... some of these stupid kids even put fake plastic hub caps that spin.. so funny......

·
Registered
676 Posts
They really look like they're from the hood with all that woods behind them. I'd like to drive over their cars with the bronco to watch them :cry

:lolup :lolup

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Its funny, I showed this to a friend of mine, and we agreed simultaneously that this is what is wrong with Americas youth.

What good is education if you end up like that? Its ridicoulous.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts