1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
I like the tires

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
you like having to buy 20 inch rims for your tires and only having 7 or 8 inches of sidewall? that is gay, the 10000 paint job looks like shit, the 5 inch lift is still IFS so it sucks, that whole vehicle just sucks

wes

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Let me go barf and I'll get back to you on what I think about that POS

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
nice 5 inch body lift.

is that even safe?

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Its a brand new H2 with 782 miles.....

They state lie 5 times the truck is like new....But, with 782 miles, what exactly would you expect....

And the paint is wayyy to flashy.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
wes 03 said:
you like having to buy 20 inch rims for your tires and only having 7 or 8 inches of sidewall? that is gay, the 10000 paint job looks like shit, the 5 inch lift is still IFS so it sucks, that whole vehicle just sucks
wes
I said I like the tires not the 20 inch rims:twak
They do make the iroc without needing a 20 inch rim:twak

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
i thought the h2 was alright as like a flashy street cruiser and you can roll up on your home dogs and and be like check out this phat bling bling rims yo but after i saw that escalade pic and read the store sign i thought they must have ither bought the 4 wheeling store and never bothered to change the sign or there in serious denial. i would just like to see someone who is serious about buying one of those and taking it off road considering they will more than likely ither scratch the paint or break those sweet ricer lights that im sure are under there somewhere :D and if they dont scratch the paint they are ither VERY carefull or havent been off roading just playing in puddles :toothless

Oh yeah i also like the black pringles can they used to lift the H2.

·
College User
2,026 Posts
That is one pimped out minivan, even today I saw a green one with a winch. It must have been for moving the other soccermoms minivans. :goodfinge

1 - 18 of 18 Posts