Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello FSB brothers & sisters, we just wanted to make an official introduction. Some of you know us if you're into EBs. We got into the FS parts about a year ago. We've been doing a good amount of orders by word of mouth but wanted to get the word out here as well. We paid our dues and became a FSB vendor today so here we go. We will be running some exclusive specials for FSB very soon. Our main test rig is a 78 351M, C6, 4" WH lift.

WH has been in the Bronco business over 20 years and we have built our reputation on solid customer service. You can check out our stuff here. http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/category/Full_Size_Ford_Bronco this is a direct link to the FS section of our web site.

We look forward to serving you.

Jim Creel

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
any plans to expand into the 80-96 market?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
yep. would be nice.

As a for instance I like those 4" flex springs for the 78-79. And I like the price, it's fair. I'd buy those if they were also made for 80-96 seeing as they are 9 leaf quality springs. jeffbroncograveyard sells deaver 10 leaf 4", but I see the price was upped again, and I'm not paying that much for leafs.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just got my shackle flip brackets from Wild Horses last week & am very impressed. These things are burly & make the factory brackets look like sheet metal. They must weigh a good 12lbs.
I also hope they expand their line to include 80-96 goodies. +3!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Whats the difference?

yep. would be nice.

As a for instance I like those 4" flex springs for the 78-79. And I like the price, it's fair. I'd buy those if they were also made for 80-96 seeing as they are 9 leaf quality springs. jeffbroncograveyard sells deaver 10 leaf 4", but I see the price was upped again, and I'm not paying that much for leafs.
What's the difference between the 78-79 rear springs & the 80-96?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
Jim, good to see you here. I've been looking at your 78-79 parts as I plan the build on my 78.

BTW, "EB" here means "Eddie Bauer" not "Early Bronco"! :thumbup

Gary
MEB
It's pretty obvious when someone here is refering to an Early Bronco, vs. an Eddie Bauer. EB does not automatically mean the latter here.

What's the difference between the 78-79 rear springs & the 80-96?
I don't have exact measurements, but they are not the same. both 3" wide, but the length and/or where the center pin is located is slightly different.

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
Sounds like you would be a fool not to hit the 80-96 market.

i am with everyone, look forward to seeing you expand into our market.

Welcome to FSB!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm not really interested in replacement parts just performance stuff. Springs, steering, gearbox goodies, etc. How about a 203/205 kit?
Linkage kits. Just some ideas.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Welcome to FSB. Its always good to have another player out there for the 78/79 bronco's. If you want send me a set of your rear leafs and ill test them for you.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
I don't know if anyone has noticed but Wild Horse has some stuff for 80-96 bronco's now. Bumpers, Family Roll Cages and molded carpets.

And for you all wanting to know the difference between the 78/79 leafs and 80/96 leafs I have that info.

I have 80/96 bronco leafs on my 78, the pin is in the same place but the 80/96 leafs are just 1" longer on the tail end when I compered to two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts