Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Bronco on some obvious state/federal land and tore the whole place to hell...I busted my fuel tank and it was like the Exxon Valdez came through...you should have seen that oil slick for miles....I kept going and ran over 3 hippies in a tent, 4 mexicans saw me in the river and asked for a ride...I took them to north to whatever destination they wanted, my dog got loose and trespassed on sombody's land....

What ever man....let peope tell their stories... you guys rip an asshole in everyone that posts a story hear worth reading...

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
Dobermansx said:
I took my Bronco on some obvious state/federal land and tore the whole place to hell...I busted my fuel tank and it was like the Exxon Valdez came through...you should have seen that oil slick for miles....I kept going and ran over 3 hippies in a tent, 4 mexicans saw me in the river and asked for a ride...I took them to north to whatever destination they wanted, my dog got loose and trespassed on sombody's land....

What ever man....let peope tell their stories... you guys rip an asshole in everyone that posts a story hear worth reading...
:doh0715:

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Only those who post stories about illegal wheelin, and other criminal violations.... If ya don't like it, either don't come in this section or log the [email protected] off.... We don't need a bunch of azzhats around here screwing up shit for the rest of us... It's getting harder and harder to find places to go wheeling because people take advantage of land owners rights, and abuse the few legal places left... If someone dos'nt say something and take a stand to try and preserve our sport, we'll be legislated out of it.... Just my .2cents-----Fog

·
Registered
251 Posts
yep, people should be able to tell their stories without you people making them out to be criminals and worse.......an occasional comment about how the criminals should stop sure......but this ripping on people is completely stupid, you guys don't have a clue how many times any of us have wheeled illegally, maybe there was just one time and we told the story and still every body jumps off the peak of mount everest with nagging and ripping on people......retarded

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That would be sweet if you got :ban

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
spaceexplorer23 said:
yep, people should be able to tell their stories without you people making them out to be criminals and worse.......an occasional comment about how the criminals should stop sure......but this ripping on people is completely stupid, you guys don't have a clue how many times any of us have wheeled illegally, maybe there was just one time and we told the story and still every body jumps off the peak of mount everest with nagging and ripping on people......retarded
I see what you are saying, and I agree some of these guys do go a little overboard, but when it comes right down to it, I am behind them 100%. As I've already mentioned on another post, I've seen too many gates go up in my area and it pisses me off. Another thing that pisses me off and it relates to 4x4ing. I mostly camp where only a 4x4 can get to and I just hate, no, f*cken hate spending the first hour cleaning up some SOBs garbage and broken glass. If I told a story about how I set up 4 dozen empty bottles and blasted them with my gun and then left, would you not be pissed off? If the answer is no to that than you really should move on.
Otherwise, just use common sense when telling a story. The majority of people actually care about the environment

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
spaceexplorer23 said:
Yep, you can tell any story ya want... But if your on here talking about illegal wheelin' you can expect to get flamed... If you don't like it. Shut up or Log off.... We don't need that kind of member around here.. You won't be missed, and nobody will remember you after your gone.

Fog

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
F*CK Off Child, You wanna come here and act like a dipshit, we're damn well gonna treat you like one.On top of being stupid and trespassing, you're being racist. You better hope Admin don't see this post......but they will anyway, so bye bye dum dum.

·
Never ending project
1,084 Posts
Dobermansx said:

The majority of members don't want to hear about your stupid illegal Wheeling activities you might think its cool their you go thinking again don't think so much listen a Little more OK thank you vary much.:twak

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
spaceexplorer23 said:
I am retarded
Yes, you are, You should stop pushing your luck, cuz you're just as childish and stupid as he is. You wheel illegally just like he does, and when you get flamed for bragging about it, you cry like a little b*tch. You waterheads are the reason our sport gets shut down bit by bit every day. If you were smart, you'd shut your cum dumpster already.

Now shut up, or get lost
Yeller

(Yeah, that was harsh, but this is gettin stupid)

·
Registered
251 Posts
yeah well by the language you use........you need to grow up, speak (or type) like a civilized person......not a kid, which is exactly what you sound like

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
spaceexplorer23 said:
yeah well by the language you use........you need to grow up, speak (or type) like a civilized person......not a kid, which is exactly what you sound like
56 excellent posts behind your name I hope you dont make it to 57. You idiots that **** around in places where trucks dont belong are not only hurting yourselves but the 4x4 community it sucks that we lose priveledges because you're too stupid to respect people that are doing you a favor or people that dislike the 4x4 community

·
Registered
245 Posts
I don't have a problem with what Oldyeller says (types) we are for the most part adults here. Could he use other words? Yes. would it matter? NO. I haven't been on here long but I don't think I have seen him post about anything illegal ( Even when drunk) So in keeping with the spirit of things STFU.

Thank you, that is all

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
See what I mean? This was an obvious stretch of my imagination...racist...how?? Mexicans travel north...anyone disagree with that?...

I never said I disagreed with what your views. I see it both ways...but if your going to have a site with "stories", let people tell them!

Ban who ever you want... they'll come back with different names...welcome or not...

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
No I don't see what you mean... If someone is stupid enough to post that kind of junk then they need to be prepared to get flamed. This site is about responsible wheeling. Posts of that nature will get flamed..... Deal with it. Fog

·
Registered
262 Posts
If you went a robbed a bank, and came on a forum and told bout' it, your gonna get chewed... hows that different that wheelin illegally...IT AINT illegal is illegal, so just dont post your dumbass stories about wheelin illegally... duh!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts