1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and here comes the flaming now.... oh i just had to do that because:

here i just got the front one on....

And here is all four!!!

:rockon :rockon :rockon Oh i love them. Mickey Thompsan MTX.... i had to stick with A/T's since i drive 400 to 600 miles a week. now to go test them out....

P.S. I give Kudos to Discount Tires as they got the tires ordered the next day and then only took them TWENTY minutes to get them mounted and balanced and put back in the bed of my truck, and the place was freaking packed. :beer

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank ya, thank ya.....only a 3 inch body lift....that i wish i had never done, the most PITA i ever experianced...ruined two drills in the process of that...

also finally blew the front brake hose on a test drive after fitting them..argggg....but i need to bleed the brakes and whatnot....definetly don't have the stopping power they used to.. :) ....but i do like i am not running as many rpms on the freeway...was like 2500rpm at 60mph....almost need some sliders so i have something to get up in the truck with. It is a long leg reach to get out....see how many times i fall this winter. ;)

now time to work on a crack on my frame.....no probs it is right on the top rail about .5" from the front...so not a serious prob yet....

thanks again and hopefully get out in the mud this weekend...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts