Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 79 Bronco Ranger XLT that I am parting out. It has the neat chrome steering wheel and I would like to use it on my 94 F150. I haven't had the wheel off either truck yet but I am wondering if it is a possibe swap.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just think the 79 wheel looks alot better than my 94. MikeW, what was your comment supposed to mean? Sounds a little ignorant to me. Besides there is no airbag anyways.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Hopefully the airbag blows up in your face when you take it off.

are you retarded? he asked a question, it was answered and then you had to post something retarded. is the window clean yet? if not keep licking

I just think the 79 wheel looks alot better than my 94. MikeW, what was your comment supposed to mean? Sounds a little ignorant to me. Besides there is no airbag anyways.
Did you remove the air bag? if not there is one

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the steering column may be from a 92 or 93 because the steering wheel is a little different from other 94s I have seen with the airbag. The steering wheel has cruise control, however there is nothing else on the truck to work the cruise. Also I hit a tree head on a few years ago and no airbag came out.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
are you retarded? he asked a question, it was answered and then you had to post something retarded. is the window clean yet? if not keep licking

I was being scartastic, not serious through.
This is a no-brainer of a post because how in the hell would you manage to swap over the necessary steering wheel controls such as cruise control, coast unless you did something along the lines of Red Green?

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts

I was being scartastic, not serious through.
This is a no-brainer of a post because how in the hell would you manage to swap over the necessary steering wheel controls such as cruise control, coast unless you did something along the lines of Red Green?
well he asked a simple question and a simple answer would have worked. cant read sarcasm

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My steering wheel is definately 92-93. I do not have cruise control on the truck so that is not a concern. I just wanted to know if the 79 steering wheel would bolt on. This is not really a no-brainer post because I haven't had either steering wheel off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts