13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime Dustin posts something...i follow him around and post

SUPERMOD HAS SPOKEN

right after his post?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Did he come back, last time I checked he had deleted all his posts...I thought that was kinda kindergardenish, but I did like his posts, he seemed to have a decent amount of knowledge. He could spell...which is better than 90% of this site.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Everytime Dustin posts something...i follow him around and post

SUPERMOD HAS SPOKEN

right after his post?

Absolutely not. Infact I think its a great idea. If they decide to try to vote to ban you, I got your back :thumbup

And you are thinking of the wrong person DvlRacer.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Wait, did I miss something?

Did someone else go over the wall?

And Rob, you can follow me around and say "His Royal Highness Has Spoken", and once in a while add "Kneel and Give Praise" if you'd like. :goodfinge

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
No, DvlRacer is thinking of BLOWN. He is the one who erased his posts and left. Dustin is now SUPERMOD. 2 completely differant people.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
actually I will ban your ass just cause I feel like it. I can do that now you know! :goodfinge

yeah blown took his ball and went home, thank god for that! I was sick of his crap around here always having ot be right. He would never take opinons on anything, he was a "master fabricator" in his head.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Marauder said:
You got the ban button? I can see this getting out of hand fast :rolleyes:

one of the perks about being supermod sucka:chili:

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
hey i was nice, he is the one that got all teary eyed over it. I wasent alone in my opinons, I was just one of the first to bring it up

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dustin said:
actually I will ban your ass just cause I feel like it. I can do that now you know! :goodfinge
SUPERMOD HAS SPOKEN

Blown got his panties in a bunch because thats how Blown was. Still think it was kind of childish that he collected all his toys and ran away crying.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Dustin said:
oh and PIPE is for shitters and TUBE is for trucks!!!!

So i guess you building me that bumper out of pipe is out of the question huh? thanks for nothing. :histerica

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
another thing i thought was funny is he deleted his superford account to didnt he? yeah someone said IMO your cage sucks and it was all down hill from there.

ken

·
Registered
222 Posts
Is supermod gonna speak, spake, spoken again on this thread?

Do it Rob, do it......it's coooooooooooool.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Supermod can't ban me, I know where his fortress of solitude is. Right down the street as a matter of fact. ooooooooooooooooooo Suuuupermod, WHERE aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeeeee yoooooooouuuuuuuuuu?

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
yeah someone said IMO your cage sucks and it was all down hill from there.
actually jrdbronco said a portion of his cage design sucked "ass" and it went downhill from there...just to be technically correct :thumbup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts