Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i happened to be looking in the jc whitney and found the ruff country 2 1/2" lift. the thing is my dad won't let me put a bunch of cash that he knows about into my truck while he is paying for my collge. so this small lift, i think i could convince him into. so anyway i found that wright up about it, and i was wondering if i needed to buy the shocks right away, or if i could wait untill i had more cash again. its mostly a pavement queen.

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i understand this, but my dad won't let me go that high. i can convince him to let me put on the 2.5". i won't tell him about the rest of the money i have to spend, just the lift. so would i be able to run the stock shocks for a while if i can't afford everything at once?

·
1,407 Posts
yes you can run the stock shocks. If you go wheelin and flex the truck then you will need new shocks.

I have the 2 1/2 on my truck and like it, you will notice a difference in height too. I am currently running stock size ranchos on front and pro comp on the rear.

I like the size cause it is my daily driver and i do need to get into parking garages. Plus I couldnt refuse BaddassBronco's price.
Besides i have another truck to play with.

·
Registered
24 Posts
its not like your dad is going to buy it himself is he?? buy the 4'' lift and say its 2.5'' he'll never know the difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts