Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
My 10 wides have at least 5" of backspacing, course my Bronco was born as a one ton, but still, there haven't been any issues with it yet. It is 20 years old.... and so are the rims.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
No you wondnt need large spacers, the caps them selves have longer "stems"....these are built the same way that the rockstar rims are. I was actually looking at getting these for the street with milder tires. This is what i did, they sell these 1/4" spacers that you can bolt in between the rims and the hub, get a pair for the front. thats all i needed to do. The only issue that i had was that i bought my rockstars used, so i had to order the cap extentions. They just push the cap out more for clearance of the locking hub...things to consider, if youever need the to lock the hubs, you have to take the cap off...another issue i had with these, is that i accidentally got the truck stuck one day, got out, and drove down the road, by the time i got to where i was going, i had lost/broke 3 caps.....they do not do well packed with mud!

if you didnt want the "extended center cap" look, you could get a set of 1" wheel spacers and add them...this might give you the look your going for as well...but see a wheel in person first, 4wheelparts will usually get one in for you so you can try it on and see how it "fits" goodluck and good looking wheel!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts