Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
1991 galant VR4 #1991 - $800 (dallas)??? Id think you might need bigger tires at least to run over that mitshitsubitchy

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
331 Posts
hehehehe, I should say so since im the one selling them! Im not sure if they will fit correctly for your 86 though, but feel free to come out and we will try them out before you pay... Im off so anytime is good with me...

·
Registered
331 Posts
well i have a LMC catalog right here... Ill check and see...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats kind of a creepy coincidence. I am heading to bed, ill check back on this thread later today. Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
as far as I can tell the only differences on the steering column seem to be the steering wheels/horn button etc... check yours against the pic to make sure... as far as the radiator goes Im not sure there are differences between the years, but it might be the radiator I have is what you need, the PO of my bronco had an older 351 in there but I dont know if it was a cleveland or a windsor and what year I have no idea... I know it wasnt hooked up to my pcm as he left the stock 302 wiring harness in there, he was in the process of building an offroad toy but the engine blew up before he had it lifted etc.. etc.... there is one difference in the stock radiator and the aluminum one Im seling in that right below the radiator cap is an extra, tiny connection... is that for a 351w? I got the one off of the f150 that i got the motor out of, along with a column and stock steering wheel with controls, extra exhaust, starter and condenser...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thats kind of a creepy coincidence. I am heading to bed, ill check back on this thread later today. Thanks
it is weird... Ill try and get some better pics tomorrow morning and send them to ya so maybe you can tell if it will work for you

·
Registered
331 Posts
oh and if the radiator doesnt work and the column does, Ill break up the set and sell the column to ya for $75

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome, just let me know, and ill see what I can do about the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts