Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my cb mounted on the top of my dash in the middle. Do you think it will pass there or should I take it out and leave the bracket

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
as long as it doesn't flop around it shuold be fine.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Haha, in dirty jerz? Yeah, right. Obstruction of view.

They gave me shit about my blue light suction cupped to the windshield right at dash level, so I drove out with a failed sticker, took it off and tucked it in the glovebox, got back in line, and smiled at the lady.

She was not amused.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have my cb mounted on the top of my dash in the middle. Do you think it will pass there or should I take it out and leave the bracket
Sloot you troll. You dont even own a bronco. Your ass is grass next time i see you posting on here. :goodfinge

·
Super Moderator
26,313 Posts
It will fail for "Vision Obstruction" if da inspector is a jo like some roaming around because they cant get a job anywhere else.
I was about to mount a dash-top (center) gauge pod and maybe a Trans Am type tach pod on the hood; when i took a relative's car for state insp, I asked the Supervisor if they would be ok with both; he said no..bec they would be "Vision Obstruction"
Here is NJ's MVC URL for Inspection Process categories

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Haha, in dirty jerz? Yeah, right. Obstruction of view.

They gave me shit about my blue light suction cupped to the windshield right at dash level, so I drove out with a failed sticker, took it off and tucked it in the glovebox, got back in line, and smiled at the lady.

She was not amused.
What he said...I have heard of people failing b/c of some change (FOR THE FAWKING TOLLS!!!) up by the gauge display.

I do not miss NJ state inspection...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts