1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
the link doesnt work. Check out BroncoAir bumpers. They are a bit pricey but look like sex. You could always fab your own up for 1/3 the price.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ok thanks ya i have looked at those they look great and sound like they would be great but ya they are pricey!! but iam keepin it open iam sorry about that link ill try and get it goin

Ok link dosent work sorry but i still would like what winch bumpers yal think are good but yet not outa town on price

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
check here for Boondock bumpers...from what i have seen they make a pretty awesome product also.
Agreed, Anthony is a great guy. just ordered my rear bumper. when i get money, im ordering my front and sliders from him...awesome work, decent prices....(i looked around, and he was the same, if not better prices than any fab shop around me!!!)

BroncoAir bumpers are really sweet, but pretty expensive.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK thanks alot guys ill look into them

yal are always a great help!

·
Registered
50 Posts
How much do these things way. I was worried about my suspension, and to be honest my power. This may sound dumb, but I mainly drive on the street and enjoy the torque and power I have. I was worries the extra weight up front will be robbing power and squating my truck.

·
Registered
307 Posts
How much do these things way. I was worried about my suspension, and to be honest my power. This may sound dumb, but I mainly drive on the street and enjoy the torque and power I have. I was worries the extra weight up front will be robbing power and squating my truck.

Try pushing down on your current bumper and see how far down it 'squats' down.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
If you are interested in one of our bumpers but can't quite pony up the dough, I just put one on Ebay. I put them there more for advertising than anything else but you can save over $100.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Chris iam a fan of your work i have been looking into them for a while keep it up

when i get the cash i would love to invest in one

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Hey Chris iam a fan of your work i have been looking into them for a while keep it up

when i get the cash i would love to invest in one
Thanks. I understand. It's alot to invest in a truck.

I would be stoked on one of those bumpers if they were only $1000-1300 :whiteflag
I know but sorry that will never happen. If you want quality you have to pay for it. It would simply be impossible to build such a bumper for that. I wish we could but we just can't.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Looking at the BroncoAir ones, $895 for the plain bumper is pretty reasonable once you look at what others are selling for vs. the apparent quality.

Any plans on making one to fit the 80-86 or is going to stay with 92 up only?

Justin

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
My advice would be to order a Boondock while they are still $500. That deal still goin on?

And for the record, the Bronco Air bumpers are worth the money. Prolly the route I will be going. Just a little modified.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I understand about that and its true a mans got to still make a profit while still making great stuff

i said to myself i mean a stock bronco bumper can go thro hell and can smash any plastic truck around so when i want to upgrade i want to get something that is worthwhile and not just buy something cheap

I think its its a very worthwhile thing to invest in tho! hopefully around summer

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
ok guys i need some advice on a winch bumper so please hear me out i was looking at this one on bronco grave yard http://http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-35018B_plate_steel_winch_bumper_with_push_bar__style__2.htm

i was wondering if anyone had any good or bad comments on them? or dose any one recommend a certain one?

I do allot of Mud riding minor crawling but i hit things allot like big trees and very thick underbrush i want to hear your opinions!?
I have one. I think it's the same style you were trying to link from JBG. It's really stout. Weighs maybe 100lbs without a winch. I bought it about 4 years ago, and they were a lot cheaper. I donno if i'd pay the current prices for it. In fact, I don't think I'd pay the current prices for any of the aftermarket bumpers (sorry guys :doh0715: ) If i had to do it over again, I'd look into a multi-mount winch set-up.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Another vote for the broncoair bumper but check out some of the FSB vendors on here most of them build bumper to what the person wants. Josh88ford is building some I think. He seems like he does good work but he's up north....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts