Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new to the thread but I have a 1978 ford bronco custom. and id like to get a windshield visor for it asap. ive looked on line but i see that some of you have them on your rigs so any help would be nice thanks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone anyone?? please help.

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
They're almost as gay as the lighted grab handles next to the doors. not the response you were looking for but you said "anyone".

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Kind of like wearing your ball cap sideways.

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
I've got a Lund visor in the shed I really don't want. Someone wanted to buy it a few years ago and never got back to me. It's all boxed up and ready to go.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I don't care for most aftermarket body stuff but I don't hate the old Visors. Not sure I would put one on but they do something for me.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have one to put on my 86. I dont really like the look but it is a functional piece. Almost ALL tractor trailers have them for a reason, doesn't block your field of view but keeps the glare off the inside. :whiteflag

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the only reason i want one is cause my visors dont go down that far. and i always have a wicked glare and sun beating into my face.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don't listen to goofballs that like their windshields caked top to bottom......i love mine. when i get bumper deep in mud and the glass starts gettin coated i can jus sit up and look through that little clean spot that is ALWAYS there! Not to mention how cool it looks.....as for me i feel broncos are for real men and hope the gay folks keep driving prius' and scions!

·
Registered
349 Posts

I like the lighted ones myself
I really like cab lights on old trucks but that makes for too many with a lighted visor. A visor does look good on that good lookin rig, and some Broncos look o.k. with em. Some trucks look retarded with them, like the early Broncos.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Like a christmas tree!:beer Seriously, that is one nice lookin truck, and a visor fits it well. I had a lighted one on a chevy 1/2 ton painted to match the truck that I liked. Won't be putting one on my Bronco though.
Like to see a night time shot all lit up with the camper...

Edit: Just checked out your website and wow, nice work. That one ton looks freakin awesome and gotta love EFI 460's. Unfortunately alot of the pics won't come up for me, guess I'll try later.

·
Registered
273 Posts
you think that it has to many lights
I prefer lights and I really like it at night with this on it

Not to highjack the thread, but I have been following your build and LOVE your truck, the Grabber scoops are kick azz.
Love it so much I am building a SRW version. :haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts