Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 390 Posts

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow:D Got my motorswap pretty much completted so if figure its time to start plannin a winter run. Any takers? Recommendations on date?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Snow + Paragon = :wacko

But that's why we love you Steve. I might be game without the snow part, I haven't put a dime into the bronco except to change a bad headlight in 2 monthes so I am jonesing to do something soon. How about 12/25?? good date?

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:stupid thats the day i sit on my ass n play video games 18hrs strait in my underoo's. I figure the snow'd make it interesting to say the least. Snow or not, i'm just buggin to head back up there n break some parts with my new bigblock. Maybe middle of january:shrug

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
At least when we go through the Mud I wont have that pesky overheating problem in January.

I don't do anything on 12/25, adn I know I wont have to work so I figured I would toss it out there. If we get snow, we should just go for a trailride together around Bristol, or Bensalem before the plows come and ruin all the fun

·
1,407 Posts
I have a ski trip mid-jan. I would have to wait till feb, due to work not letting have off two weekend days in a row.

I need some new tires, a rim, and an inspection for my 90. The oil pressure is alittle low too, but other than that its sitting, ready to wheel.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I like going to the area strip clubs when it snows, making sure the girls have a ride home, or a nice warm wet place to stay if their home is to far away.

:D

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u guys are awful talkative today, where have ya been for the past 6months:goodfinge anyway, i would like everybody to be able to come, not just me kristy will his dad n kev.:D

·
1,407 Posts
I definatley will make it this time unless my trucks blow up, or get stolen:toothless

I just wanna put some tow hooks on them just in case.

I'm at work right now till 8, so Im bored cause nothing is really going on. Thats why Im so talkative:goodfinge

·
Registered
677 Posts
i'm always game for a ride as long as my as my money wants to play to. as for snow we could probabaly have a shit load of fun in that play area thing back behind the second staging ground.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Sounds good to me, as much as I'd like to go 12/25 I think the wife would shoot me. It looks like we're going to Disneyworld in January, so January is up in the air until we get the date confirmed.

Where can we legally wheel in Bristol or Bensalem?

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
I could be down for a trip!:D

i really havent decided if i want to run paragon this winter. I would love to go there in the snow, but im really just not sure if i should. Plus, i doubt id be able to do a trip there till after new years anyway.

Im really not sure what im gonna do at this point. i wanna go wheeling, but at the same time, it looks like i need to do my rear-main seal now, and that takes priority. And working on a muddy truck sucks.

Its a moral dilemna ive been fighting for the last week or so!:toothless

1 - 20 of 390 Posts