Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody, maybe Steve, know where I can find a detailed plug/wire color schematic for the 4 engine bay plugs on the dr side fender well. My replacement engine came from a 90-91 bronc. I have an 89. The pin outs for those 4 plugs are a little different. I do not want to 'just use the old harness' cuz it is just a PIA to change it all out, so I want to just re-wire those 4 plugs. (the 4 that tie into the ECU wht,red,blk,and gry.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why was this moved to the 'noob' section? Are all Bronco owners supposed to jut know EVERYTHING about their rigs? I tried looking through my haynes and got no answers. I wanted this in a section that gets some view time.
Thanks anyway

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
Everybody sees every section pretty much the same amount. The most frequent (and useful) readers use the "new posts" button at the top to read all the new posts since the last time they visited the board and that covers all the sections.

There isn't a wiring diagram that shows the pinouts for those specific connectors. I went through all of them when I did my EFI 460 swap into my 302 Bronco. I had to trace each individual wire using a multimeter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts