Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new toggle panel from OffRoadControls.com. Its the one with 3 switches and 3 led's. I was wondering how to wire it so when I hit the switch my lights go on and the led indicator lights up. I already have a positive and a ground run to the panel because I had an old switch there. Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have searched and found nothing btw.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
what lights are you wiring it too?

are you using relays?
a good relay will be set-up to use indicator lights

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am wiring them to the offroad lights on my brush guard. I dont have a relay. I would rather not use one. I had them hooked up to a really cheap rocker switch so everything is there. The positive and the ground.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Why don't you want to use a relay? I'm not telling you that you have to use one, but I'm just curious?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
some switches are wierd.... My switches in my car only light up when the powers cut off to the acc. I have the switch lit only when the gauges are off. Just wire the acc your adding to be switched like normal... power to switched acc and ground... then your supply power to the supply to the switch....

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah nothing against it. I just dont feel like re-wiring it.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
some switches are wierd.... My switches in my car only light up when the powers cut off to the acc. I have the switch lit only when the gauges are off.
There are no wierd switches, just ones wired wrong.:toothless

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still cant figure it out. The switches arent labeled or diagramed. I feel like an idiot. =]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts