Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, there are two real wiring harnesses. One is the factory and the other one is "Stand Alone" kind of harness.

What are the differenches? Which one is better?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gacknar said:
Could you vage that up abit:D
Basically for an engine swap.

there is rob ellis that swapped the engine from his bronco to his buggy. I asked him and i think he said it was a stand-alone harness. Why not use the OEM one?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are you trying to do exactly?

its not me. Its for a friend with a gay little jeep. He wants to put a ls1 and asked me which is better( :shrug ), There is the aa LS1 with stand alone(which he likes) and the junkyard one with stock ecm and harness.

I told him go with stock and because i thought/think the stand alone one is the little chip ecm :toothless .

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,871 Posts
:twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak
So you actually asked a question about stuffing a cheby engine in a heep?
:twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,871 Posts
Has nothing to do with being closed minded. I just prefer my Windsor, and feel there are enough yahoo's that spend time on the LS1.

If I wanted to be a real LS1 hater I'd be on the modular band wagon.

It's pretty hard to draw the line between a LS1 and a windsor performance wise in my book.

Am closed minded to say a question about a LS1 in a jeep is on the wrong site here? He didn't even want to post the question, extremly vauge, and no one wated or knew how to answer.
Sure he can say what he wants on FSB, but you'll risk getting a :goodfinge or :twak

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
So who altered your harness for stang maf?

oops, I may have misunderstood what you said.

I altered a new 93 mustang harness from Ford Racing to fit the Bronco.

The Bronco's original harness was literaly falling appart, and I wanted somthing new that had never been abused.
So I bout a new Ford Racing Harness and wired it up to the Bronco.
:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts