Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I did done broke it
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, I am having a awful time finding this door. Do not let location discourage you from posting.

I am looking for a right side door for my '90 EB. Paint code MJ/AV. This is a Cali Bronco that I only drive in summer so clean doors only please.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,350 Posts
Ill keep an eye out. Does it have to be 87-91? Do you need the interior panels? Electric locks and windows or no? Mirror type?

Reactions: miesk5

·
I did done broke it
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill keep an eye out. Does it have to be 87-91? Do you need the interior panels? Electric locks and windows or no? Mirror type?
Needs to be 87-91 to have the right mirror holes. Don't care about interior panel, locks or windows. Can convert all that if needed

Reactions: miesk5

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,350 Posts
Needs to be 87-91 to have the right mirror holes. Don't care about interior panel, locks or windows. Can convert all that if needed
10-4

So sitting here looking at my 85 and 96 both with the same style mirror you have in the pic above. The mirror mounts appear to be in the same spot. Though the 96 has a downward bend to the upper mirror mount bracket. Im assuming the 92+ with that paint would have power flag style mirrors though.

And 80-86 would be a different blue probably?

·
I did done broke it
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
10-4

So sitting here looking at my 85 and 96 both with the same style mirror you have in the pic above. The mirror mounts appear to be in the same spot. Though the 96 has a downward bend to the upper mirror mount bracket. Im assuming the 92+ with that paint would have power flag style mirrors though.

And 80-86 would be a different blue probably?
I've heard aeronoses came with the same mirrors but have yet to see one. All the ones I've seen have those dumbass paddle mirrors. Theres a few paint codes that are supposedly for the same paint but have like a weird green tinge to them if you look at them right.

·
Addicted to Junk
16,350 Posts
Now that you mention that, I think it was only the F250 and up that could get the old mirror style in 92+.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts