Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Try it now!!
9,120 Posts
What does it do? Its a switch activating a relay. So it takes a 10 amp switch and makes it a 40 amp switch using the relay.

Thats been my goal for a long time, using those rocker type switches with high current relays...its just kinda expensive.

·
has no skidplate
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does it do? Its a switch activating a relay. So it takes a 10 amp switch and makes it a 40 amp switch using the relay.
yeah but i've been wanting something on a board, to keep it neater, no matter how neat i try to make my wiring it always comes out looking like a birds nest of wire and inline fuse holders:doh0715:, i just don't have the gift. plus it has trouble shooting leds:toothless and because i hate electrical work and am always looking for something to make adding stuff easier

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Umm how do you order one? How much are they? I hate places like this... I understand they generally work with OEM's but seriously. If you are going to work with the public you should have an easy way to order or at least have a phone number people can call.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Umm how do you order one? How much are they? I hate places like this... I understand they generally work with OEM's but seriously. If you are going to work with the public you should have an easy way to order or at least have a phone number people can call.
I agree... How much does it cost?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I just built something like that, I will get pics of the inside and post them up tomorrow. All switches go to relays.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
I agree... How much does it cost?
:stupid

The switch panels in the summit and jegs catalogs look good too, except that they are expensive as balls.

·
has no skidplate
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'll try and shoot an email to them tommorow, see if they'll sell direct and what the price would be

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
i'll try and shoot an email to them tommorow, see if they'll sell direct and what the price would be
If they want a minimum order it could be a worthwhile group buy :beer

If reasonable I would throw down some money just for a product that is nice and clean like that.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
I put a painless fuse block down under the dash and put the relays in the glove box and the switches where the like 4 wheel drive switch is and the little store hole was

I hear ya, the painless stuff is nice but it seems way overpriced.

EDIT:plus I am not a fan of the DIY fuseblocks they sell in autozone with the crimp over copper or brass terminals on the back for the wires? I'm not happy how mine turned out-still need to find the time to redo it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts